No announcement yet.

Quote Lag on 10.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevie: I tried everything including a reinstall and it was a pain to recreate all my info and that still did not work.

Finally, I downloaded the 10.2 beta and it's working quite well with no problems. The only issues I have had is a slight freeze last thursday and friday but that is to be expected with all the volume ramming through. I've got 10.2 on 3 different machines and it's bulletproof on all 3. I hope it works for you.

Comment

When reinstalling did you have to delete any additional files or just control panel , add/ remove programs. The lasttime they had me remove the INI files. Did you keep your old page files or create new ones ?
      Thanks
      Stephen

Comment

I had already recreated everything over again when I tried to restart in 10.1 so I just left it alone and did the straight upgrade to 10.2 and it's $$ now with now issues.

Comment

I´m having the same issues for a week now.
          Version 10.1.1257.1045 Build 7
          pcspecs. intel quadcore,2gig mem
          having problems again with quotes, chartupdates (related to the delays in the quotes i guess) and retrieving charts, this takes sometimes up to 4 seconds.
          I have a 1min,5min and 30seconds to load, almost no studies...
          This problem is going on for a week now. Sometimes it´s spot on and sometimes it´s delayd for 3,4 seconds, this happens even in a flat market. Before this all happened i could easily put a 30s chart for ie. SPY and the data was spot on.
          ps. I did not do anything on my computer. (no downloads or whatsoever) that could harm the speed-data lags...

Help me out AGAIN!!!!

Comment

Last Night I uninstalled version 10.1 and installed version 10.2
            After the installation, I was unable to bring up my brokerage platform since they don't support 10.2.
            I uninstalled 10.2 and installed 10.0
            I reused my page files and the system worked correctly this morning. The quotes updated properly in the summary windows.

When the volume in the market jumped up on the news of the bailout plan I did notice some freezing but it was minor compared to the way it was operating in 10.1

Comment

Originally posted by stevie2b
              Last Night I ... installed version 10.2 ... I was unable to bring up my brokerage platform since they don't support 10.2.
              Hi stevie2b,

Thanks for your post.
              To assist the product group and engineering in better understanding the situation, would you please let us know what the broker, its platform, version #, etc., is?
              I'm available via PM too.

Thanks,

Brent

Comment

delays in 10.1

Brent:
                I am using mb Trading navigator version 11.1.02
                The system is still freezing up when the market volume escalates.

Comment

Working...
                X