eSignal 7.5 Major Features ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realm
    That image is of the stand alone version of AdvancedGET Real Time not the one integrated with eSignal.
    Alex

Comment

Thanks you Alex!

Realm

Comment

JayF,
        In AGET, you can adjust the scaling in the Study pane. Can that be added?

When will mutliple panes be added to eSignal?

EOD AGET includes a free scanner - any chance of getting something like that in eSignal?

Comment

pj909,

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll pass them along to our Product Development Team for consideration. I can't really comment on what will or will not be in future releases, but as you may have noticed eSignal and Advanced Get stand-along are becoming closer and closer in terms of features. I would expect that trend to continue in future releases.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Adjust scaling in Study pane

Hi Jay,

Please add my request to pj909's for adjustable scaling in Study panes.
            Just so I'm on the same page here, what I mean is that in AGet stand-alone I can just hold down the left-mouse button on the right hand scale and vertically expand or contract the pane's contents.
            Given that my layout real estate is at a premium, this feature is really helpful when I'm about to make a decision based on that pane's indicator as opposed to just monitoring the action between signals.

Thanks,
            Bob A.

Comment

Will do, Bob, and thank you for clarifying that. I agree that quite often when using a Get Osc I want to adjust the Y-Axis scale in order to better seen my 140% line to gauge how much room the Osc has to go before invalidating a Type 1 setup.
              Regards,
              Jay F.
              Product Manager

Comment

Perfect example, Jay. There's lots of others: xovers,divergences,etc and it will be even more helpful as we use the new study merging capabilities of 7.5.
                Which brings me to ask if you got my PM re my finger-trouble getting merges and overlays working ?

Regards,
                Bob A.

Comment

Bob,

Just posted a reply to your PM here. Just thought you had some great questions there, and wanted to be sure to share my answers with everyone.
                  Regards,
                  Jay F.
                  Product Manager

Comment

Working...
                  X