No announcement yet.

new breadthalizer symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you guys do. It's what gave you the edge that made me pick you over others. Without them you're just another generic quote service. If it doesn't end up in the final product I will be shopping around.

Comment

breadthalizer

Scott,
      Given they didn't make it into 10.4, what's the new plan? I sent you an email a few weeks ago with a request for a few additional breadthalizer tickers but received no reply as yet. I'd appreciate your feedback. TIA.

Comment

Hi Bob,

I forwarded your suggestions to our Product Development group. They review all suggestions and then rank according to popularity, degree of difficulty to code, resources, etc. You can also email them directly at [email protected]

I hope to hear pretty soon as to when at least the first phase of those stats will be ready.

Thanks.

Comment

Its only been a year since these were first asked for after you guys bought Quote.com and discontinued them...

O.k. folks, we know what to do. Everyone that wants these send an email to
          [email protected]

and ask for them.

Its clear asking for them here won't get us anywhere.

bigtee

Comment

This thread has taken several paths so let me clear-up a few things for all. We support a large suite of products and generally move towards supporting the same data on each platform. Due to varying technologies and resources, some projects take quite a bit more time than anticipated. So here's a quick recap of where we are on a few main products.

QCharts. With the 6.xx series, we created a blended desktop that takes data from both the old Quote network and the eSignal network. As a result, QCharts customers are still getting the breadth stats as always.

eSignal. Adding the breath stats is a planned enhancement, is actively being worked on and we should have a timetable for release of phase 1 soon.

LiveCharts. With this product, we couldn't create a blended desktop so when we moved the product over to the eSignal network, we unfortunately stopped supporting the breadth stats at that point. As with eSignal, we do plan to add them back once development is complete.

On a last note, there are two sides to the equation for these breadth stats. First, we are buidling the actual server that stores, calculates and distributes these stats. Secondly, a series of new fields need to be added to the desktop to support some of these new stats. All phases are in process but some parts may be ready before others. We'll have a timeline in the near future we can share to all.

If these breadth stats are considered critical to your trading, I'd suggest taking a look at QCharts.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Will the breadth symbols that are being developed for eSignal be applicable across all exchanges ?

Sincerely hope it is not US centric.

Kojak

Comment

Initially, they are based on the primary US exchanges, NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ. The real benefit of all this work though is that once the engine is in place, European and Asia/Pac exchanges can be added, which is our eventual intent.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Are the QCharts breadth symbols restricted to the US primary exchanges?

Comment

Yes, QCharts only covered US markets. We're initially just copying that functionality but since we have global coverage, we're looking forward to expand that functionality much further.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X