new livecharts - necessary features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freestyle
    i can move the window - but can't stretch it unfortunately. but - let's see...

thank you anyway!
    Freestyle,

You should be able to stretch the browser screen if it is not maximized. Just click the restore icon in the upper right of the browser's title bar to unmaximize it and the drag the window so that it is mostly off the screen by clicking the title bar and holding down the mouse. Then grab the remaining border still visible and stretch that across your screen. You should now be able to effectively be able to drag the chart back and forth from the viewable area to the area off the sides of your browser.

You may also want to check on what video card you have and its supported features. Some cards have the ability to create virtual desktops that you can switch between effectively allowing multiple monitors viewing one at a time. NVidia is one such card that can do this.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

so far i was not able to do this unfortunately. i cannot stretch a window beyond the width of the screen, don't know why...

maybe it is due to my hardware.

but i wonder why the old lc-version allowed to enter a width of more than 2000 pixels to get the charts i want - while the new version does not.

maybe esignal can do something to bring back this function. this was really simple and it was one of the best things the old version offered.

this would REALLY help me.

thanks so far.
      Last edited by freestyle; 04-26-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Re: new livecharts - necessary features

there should be a date at the x-axis again (old version had it).

clock - a 4th option would be fine - NY time.

it should be possible so save a list of symbols (top left) to cookies.

it should also be possible to save a list of additional time intervals to cookies - 2min, 3min, 240 min, etc.

if i enter a symbol and press enter - then the cursor stands at the beginning of the entry field - that means - before i can enter the next symbol - i first have to delete what i typed before - this is very cumbersome. same for time interval.

what do you think about these ideas, Jay?

Comment

Re: Re: new livecharts - necessary features

what do you think about these ideas, Jay?
          I think many are valid and I agree that they should be considered for a future release. I know that John (aka wireless guru) is aware of your suggestions.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

i think esignal should set up a clear schedule about upcoming releases.

maybe here - or at the system status page, etc.:

-) which functions will be added and when

-) which bugs will be removed an when

Comment

will there be a schedule - and when and where?

Comment

Re: new livecharts - necessary features

1. most important for me:

please make it AGAIN possible to stretch the livecharts applet beyond the width of a screen - to a size of about 2000 pixels or so - this was one of the most important functions the old version offered - and i (hopefully i'm not alone) ABSOLUTELY need this.

2. there should be a date at the x-axis again (old version had it).

3. clock - a 4th option would be fine - NY time.

4. it should be possible so save a list of symbols (top left) to cookies.

5. it should also be possible to save a list of additional time intervals to cookies - 2min, 3min, 240 min, etc.

6. if i enter a symbol and press enter - then the cursor stands at the beginning of the entry field - that means - before i can enter the next symbol - i first have to delete what i typed before - this is very cumbersome. same for time interval.

7. it should be possible to remove an indicator with one single click.

8. it should be possible to start livecharts with one single window.

thanks a lot.
                just a reminder.

these would be some very helpful features.

hopefully we'll get them

Comment

Working...
                X