X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps - your notification system is screwed up

i no longer get any notifications of updates to a thread

Comment

There isn't a specific login page to access just the servers that the rollout has been applied to.

At the present time, the workaround is still to close the applet and re-login should the decimalization issue with the indices occur.

Comment

still having Index issues

I have yet to pick up the new Applet, still seeing the 12/10/08 version loading

why the heck dont you people just make it the new applet available immediately ????

Comment

The fix is applied to the servers.

There is not a new version of the applet being released.

Comment

i'm still seeeing the problem with $XOI where the index goes down to 1/10 of real value, thought it was all pushed out as of Monday

Comment

Since the rollout has already been applied to the servers, there must be elements of the issue that need to be further investigated. I informed QA that we're still getting reports of the problem.

Comment

havent seen it yet today,, usually shows up later in the morning

so do you mind explaining what cause the index values to drop to 1/10 of their actual value ?

( just curious as i am a software developer )

Comment

I saw it happen on LC-H-06.

I do not have the specifics regarding the cause of the issue at this time, but I did send some more screenshots and my java console to QA a moment ago.

Comment

Engineering indicated that some servers did not receive the scheduled upgrade including H-06, and that they'll check all the java servers and remedy the issue ASAP.

Comment

There were more upgrades performed yesterday on the Java Servers with LiveCharts receiving priority per our QA department.

Let me know (including server if possible) if this decimalization issue is still occuring.

Comment

Working...
                      X