esignal livecharts no data behind firewall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esignal livecharts no data behind firewall

I use esignal livecharts behind corporate proxy server, port 80 on the server is open, I am able to launch livecharts applet, but chart is blank, and the bottom of the chart shows the message "Connecting to HTTP port 80".

I have no such problem with thinkorswim applet's streaming chart.

Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks!

Generally if the pop out window for the applet is blank/white it usually relates to Java not being enabled.

I'm assuming the other application is a java applet which does work, thus it sounds like LiveCharts should work provided cookies are being accepted.

Please send a PM with your account information and I can have a support representative contact you.

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_ToddI
      Generally if the pop out window for the applet is blank/white it usually relates to Java not being enabled.

I'm assuming the other application is a java applet which does work, thus it sounds like LiveCharts should work provided cookies are being accepted.

Please send a PM with your account information and I can have a support representative contact you.
      The browser is configured to accept cookies, and java plugin is the latest. The chart window in the livecharts has nothing in it. I guess it's not getting data. Does it use the port other than 80?
      If that's the case, the livecharts won't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by zhangweili
        The browser is configured to accept cookies, and java plugin is the latest. The chart window in the livecharts has nothing in it. I guess it's not getting data. Does it use the port other than 80?
        If that's the case, the livecharts won't work for me.
        Here is the screenshot of the livecharts.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
          Can you email in to LiveCharts Tech Support at [email protected] ?
          Please include your LiveCharts username and/or customer ID number and also a phone number we can reach you at during the day (if possible).
          Yes, LiveCharts does use Port 2812 - but if it cannot connect there, it falls back to HTTP Tunneling thru Port 80 - and that should connect.
          Please send the email to us at support and we'll be in touch to get you up and running.

Comment

Working...
          X