disconect from continuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nkhoi,

Thanks for the answers I requested. So, bottom line is we really don't know exactly what was up. Oh well, at least it's fixed.

Regarding your 'overall experience' post, I can't speak to #2 and #3.

But regarding #1, the Search...
    I don't know what function you were using.
    I get plenty of hits if using the Bulletin Board search. (see attachment).
    And then there's the QCharts KnowledgeBase (different than eSignal KnowledgeBase).
    http://www.esignalcentral.com/support/kb/qcharts
    And the QCharts forum from before eSignal acquired QCharts that has years of posts.
    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/qcharts/

LAM
    Attached Files

Comment

Regarding Error 997, Mike looked it up within the code yesterday and indicated that it is a socket return code, "overlapped I/O operation is in progress." Our best guess from that was that some ports needed to be opened, but it could have been some other malicious entity blocking/redirecting the data somehow (LSP-based spyware/adware perhaps?)
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Okey-dokie Jay,

I can't ignore the user reports that 997 was resolved via account/billing updates, so I'm just gonna be hard headed here and chose to believe that 997 is issued for multiple conditions.

LAM
        Originally posted by JayF
        Regarding Error 997, Mike looked it up within the code yesterday and indicated that it is a socket return code, "overlapped I/O operation is in progress." Our best guess from that was that some ports needed to be opened, but it could have been some other malicious entity blocking/redirecting the data somehow (LSP-based spyware/adware perhaps?)

Comment

Working...
        X