was qcharts offline this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was qcharts offline this morning?

Couldn't open q5 or q6 and couldn't open this forum page until now (over an hour since market opened). Was qcharts down or something on my end?
    thanks

s0lar -
    Apparently a major power outage at QC/eS - lost my charts at 8:15am. Just in the past few minutes I can get logged in - QC6.0 painting candles; 5.1 is painting candles thru yesterday, none for today.

ck
    Attached Files

Comment

Currently there is an issue (power outage) affecting access to both QCharts 6.x and 5.x versions.

We appreciate your patience as our Engineering group works to resolve this matter. As soon as we learn more we will post an update here.

Comment

thanks for the quick reply(s)

Qchart 6 seems to be working now.
        Not that it is without problems though. After all these months I still have symbols that change within the quote sheet. example abx-tc changes everyday to $abx-tc ?

Thanks for the quick replies though.
        appreciated

Comment

Qcharts is still unavailable

1. The times thses replies are posted make no sense at all - it is now 11:34 am EST and still no qcharts5 or qcharts 6 - connection refused to continuum2...
          Any idea when this will be resolved???

Comment

Qcharts back

It may be back but the data is a little screwy

Comment

Qcharts back

It may be back but the data is a little screwy

Comment

Originally posted by ckelly
                s0lar -
                5.1 is painting candles thru yesterday, none for today.

ck
                5.1 is painting todays candles now but a number of symbols do not paint candles for yesterday. INDU, SPX, VIX.X, BIX.X, OIX.X to name a few. Makes the Net field in the quote sheets very misleading and obviously affects the indicators.

6.0 is not affected by this.

Jim

Comment

No Charts

It is now 12:10 and I cannot get any charts on 6.3 or 6.1.5.. The DM is not in the sys.tray so presumably is not causing this problem. Thanks very much for the suggestion, Larry. Any other thoughts, please? Thanks

Comment

THANKS LARRY

For getting my DM working and QC up and running. Phew, what would we do without you?

Comment

Re: THANKS LARRY

Originally posted by ketayun
                      For getting my DM working and QC up and running. Phew, what would we do without you?
                      Cool. Glad the PM worked out and you're back on the air.

LAM

Comment

On all short charts in 5.1 there is no data before 11:15 this morning. On top of missing data from yesterday.

Are you guys going to be able to restore this? If not, when can we expect historical data fully populated in QC6 and splits adjusted intraday?

I hate to say this but it's sure starting to feel as though someone is "accidently" tripping over the power cord on QC5 in order to force use of QC6

Jim

Comment

Still a LOT of bad data points for 7/22

On my "less than a full day" charts there are a LOT of stocks with bad data on 7/22. WAAAYYY low spike. Can you please fix the data? (5.1 user here)
                          Last edited by mlp; 08-02-2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I'm afraid we may not be able to restore that data from 7/22 due to the power outage suffered in Hayward. We're in the process of taking addt'l precautions so this doesn't happen again.

Even on eSignal products, we still have some limitations on what we can backfill after a severe outage. We're working on those fronts as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRutherford
                              If not, when can we expect historical data fully populated in QC6 and splits adjusted intraday?
                              Jim
                              In case you didn't see the notice, the latest beta does fix the intraday splits issue. On extended history, we actually had our first end to end successful test last week. More testing needed and a roll-out to handle the load of users but we're definitely making progress.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                              X