6.0.3 official release feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Prob.
    That's an exchange restriction - that keeps you from running one account of QCharts on more than one computer at the same time. It's been in place for a long time...

Comment

help -> about crashes QCharts.

Don't try to remind yourself which version QCharts you're running; she'll lock up tighter than a drum!

(edit: appears to work fine on my Vista machine, but locks up QC on my W2K machine. Dunno about XP.)

lugz
      Last edited by lugnutz; 04-07-2009, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Help --> About QCharts works OK on Win XP Pro 64bit edition

Comment

Originally posted by billbled
          Help --> About QCharts works OK on Win XP Pro 64bit edition
          Same here on 16bit XP but I have noticed that when memory is getting flaky and it's time for a reboot or a close and relaunch of QCharts, help about is one of the things that goes haywire ranging from displaying a blank screen all the way to not being able to close the information screen once it's launched.

Jim

Comment

Thanks guys,

Must just be a Win2K "feature." The lockup is very consistent and very reproducible, even after just starting QC without ever even loading a workspace.

lugz

Comment

I want to raise Steve's Autowave Zig Zag Line issue to make sure it doesn't get lost in the older thread.

I am seeing the same thing he reported. Top image was snapped immediately after switching to the symbol and the bottom image was taken after hitting the Home key.

Please review the Autowave code and try to make it consistent and work as it did in 5.1.

Thanks,
              Tom
              Attached Files

Comment

Bill/Jay,

Not sure if this bug is being actively followed... Is this Autowave bug an acknowledged bug and is it being worked on? Just wanted to make sure it didn't fall between the cracks. Other than this, and intraday options charts, 1550 seems to be working very well for me for the most part.

Thanks,
                Tom

Comment

Hey Tom,
                  Yes, I've got it on my radar.

Comment

Thanks Bill... you are the best!

Tom

Comment

Working...
                    X