No announcement yet.

Symbol Problems with 6.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry, I have multi core fast computer with 7 GB Ram. Yet this morning I am trying to log in with no success. I started, as you suggested with a blank workspace, but I have the "Connecting to esignal" thing, with all status bar green except "Entitled", MKT Depth, Pwd, and DM are red. Have been like that for 15 minutes now. Things were better yesterday than today.

I closed it and from the old computer I start 5.1 with no problem.

Comment

There is an issue with some accounts "Entitling" this morning. We are working on finding the cause.

If "Entitled" stays red, your charts will not run. Apologies for the trouble - we're working on resolving it ASAP.

Comment

The problem has not been resolved yet (9:00pm Pacific time). I still have the "Entilted" red.

Comment

Ahmed,
          Please see this post for a workaround to get logged back in.

Comment

Thanks Bill, the workaround worked. Of course, I prefer not having to do that at all. Do you know when eSignal will fix this problem?

Comment

Hi Ahmed,
              I haven't heard yet - Jay would be the one to say. I do they are working on this very, very actively.

Comment

When Quote Sheet -- > Symbols --> Sector Lists --> Industry Groups --> then a selection may load 170 + symbols of which a 140 + have daily volume less than 500K or last =0 !. I am not interested in any symbols with volume less than 500K or a last of 0, yet I have no choice in those being loaded and running my limit up to 500 symbols.

How about a choice on limiting the number of symbols loaded for these sector lists? Or being able to delete more than 1 at a time from a quote sheet.

Comment

Working...
                X