Problem with ES 'net' field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with ES 'net' field

I am surprised this hasn't been mentioned in here. I kept waiting to see if anyone would bring it up. Awhile back I started to notice that for the ES contract the net field no longer reports in the appropriate .25 minimum tick increment, but it now shows things like +0.05, -0.85, and so on, instead of +0.50 or -1.25. Why is this, and is there any planned fix for this? Thanks.

Re: Problem with ES 'net' field

Trader 1618
    You may want to see the explanation by AveryH in this thread on a similar topic
    Alex

Originally posted by Trader 1618
    I am surprised this hasn't been mentioned in here. I kept waiting to see if anyone would bring it up. Awhile back I started to notice that for the ES contract the net field no longer reports in the appropriate .25 minimum tick increment, but it now shows things like +0.05, -0.85, and so on, instead of +0.50 or -1.25. Why is this, and is there any planned fix for this? Thanks.

Comment

Thanks, Alex. I'm sorry to post a question that has already been answered elsewhere. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything. It did mention a solution being implemented as of yesterday, so hopefully it will work. I see the sense of a settlement value not on an even ES 0.25 tick because it is fungible with the 'big', which trades in 0.10 increments.

Comment

Trader 1618
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by Trader 1618
        Thanks, Alex. I'm sorry to post a question that has already been answered elsewhere. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything. It did mention a solution being implemented as of yesterday, so hopefully it will work. I see the sense of a settlement value not on an even ES 0.25 tick because it is fungible with the 'big', which trades in 0.10 increments.

Comment

Working...
        X