No announcement yet.

"Last" Data and Monthly/Weekly Charts are Skewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started QCharts this morning and had the same result as yesterday. But after running the workaround Larry pointed to below, I started QCharts and it looks like things are back to normal. No big horizontal gap for yesterday's holiday and no big price swings for certain symbols either.

Many thanks to Larry for escalating and the folks at eSignal for correcting!

Thanks,
    Tom

Comment

Thanks everyone!

It was great to be able to get back to my Qcharts research over the weekend, thanks to everyone on this thread and the Qcharts team.

Comment

Regarding back level MktHours files on the servers...Looks like all file servers now carry the current Good Friday MktHours file.

For any of Y'all that may have installed the MktHours.UNF in your QCharts directory(s), it's now time to delete the UNF. After deleting manually the UNF, a double-clutch of QCharts will be required to pick up the file from the servers. That is... starting QCharts and Data Manager, then exit QCharts and Data Manager, then restart QCharts and Data Manager.

LAM

Comment

Thanks Larry for all your help! I always enjoy working with you on these things and the outcome is always positive! Thanks to eSignal for getting this corrected as well!

Tom

Comment

Tom,

You are most welcome.
            Thanks for the Thanks.

LAM
            Originally posted by tradertom
            Thanks Larry for all your help! I always enjoy working with you on these things and the outcome is always positive! Thanks to eSignal for getting this corrected as well!

Tom

Comment

Working...
            X