Cannnot download historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallace
    In looking at your screenshots there is one thing that seems strange ie that you seem to be able to apply a Filter (see image)
    As far as I know if GlobalServer is set up for DBC Online (and all other internet based data providers) the Symbol Collection Template should not be enabled and filters cannot be setup.
    Alex

Comment

I just followed the HELP to insert filter under SYMBOL PORTFOLIO.
      Click SYMBOL PORFOLIO--> FORMAT --> FORMAT SYMBOL LIST WINDOW --> FILTER --> ADD ........
      But no matter when I change back to filter ALL STOCKS, still cannot find any symbol to download.

Wallace

Comment

Wallace
        Removing the filter is not the issue. The issue IMHO is being able to apply a filter in the first place. As I said as far as I know you should not be able to do that. This makes me think that you may not have GlobalServer set up for eSignal online data feed or perhaps it is set up incorrectly.
        As you have seen from the images I posted earlier the HKG stocks I inserted in GlobalServer are recognized by the Plugin and I can download data so IMHO the problem lies at GlobalServer level not at the Plugin
        Alex

Comment

Do you mean I had to run the RUN SETUP WIZARD under TOOL ?
          What real time data sevice should I choose ? DBC online Subserver or DBC Subserver ?

Comment

Wallace
            If I remember correctly it should be DBC Online Subserver
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X