Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create several symbols in Globalserver ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create several symbols in Globalserver ?

Hello,

I d like to add symbols from Paris Stock Exchange. I can do it, one by one, but i will be boring.
    I know that i can select several symbols for other exchange , with Add from dictionnary, and then select Nasdaq and filter *. Then i choose.

But when i select PASE (paris stock exchange), and *, nothing appear;

Does someone has the solution. I think the problem is with the exchange extension ( -PAR). And i think all other exchange with such suffix are involved.

Thanks,

PS: I also try *-PAR as filter, for all exchange. nothing.

sebb
    This issue has to do with the fact the GlobalServer's database is becoming increasingly out of date.
    AFAIK the easiest solution is to input the symbols directly in the Symbol Dictionary (Tools->Edit Symbol Dictionary). You still have to do it manually one by one but in this way you can easily assign the exchange defaults without having to input that information as you would need to do if you go through Insert Symbol->Add->fill in all the settings.
    Before you do this I would also make sure that the settings for the exchange are up to date and if necessary correct those through Tools->Edit Exchange
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X