No announcement yet.

Globalserver Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I modified our company's network configuration to allow one people from RT SOFT to VNC my computer and the globalserver worked.

Now the network configuration is back to normal and it does not work.

I use a dual WAN Netgear FVX538 routeur connected to a DrayTek 2600 and a Netgear DG834Gv2, set on auto failover mode (since esignal does not support load balancing because of IP changes). The primary WAN is on the DrayTek.(when my computer was VNCed, I connected directly trough the DrayTek).

Needless to say, ports 2189 to 2196 are open.

I appreciate your thoughts,

Comment

Duration
      You can find all information related to firewalls in this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase.
      FYI I found the article by running a search in the KB for "firewall" (without the quotes)
      Alex

Comment

I have read his several times but thank you!
        I have set up the network so that the globalserver goes not through the netgear but connects directly to the DRaytek. Our network has lost a lot of functionnality and safety but anyway...

Just one quick question: do the "split", "distribution", "price multiplier", "volume multiplier", "best bid", "best ask", "impled volatility matter for FOREX data?

Comment

Duration
          With regards to the loss of functionality and/or safety that is an issue you may want to take up with TradeStation as it appears to be related to GlobalServer (your eSignal application and the Data Manager in fact were working without any problems if I recall correctly)
          As to your question I do not believe they would matter, then again I do not trade FOREX
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X