X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with eSignal Plugin for TS2000i setup

Hi,

I've just signed up for eSignal today. I had no problem installing the esignal software and the connection is live.

However, I'm using TS2000i and when I install the eSignal plugin for TS2000i, I get the following error message:

:You have GlobalServer build 5.0.0.707 installed. You need GlobalServer build 5.0.0.768 or later for the UniServer to work correctly."

Please help.

Thank you.

William

This intro thread will point you to where you can download service pack 5 to update your TS2000i version.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.

I tried. I'm getting the same message.

I downloaded the Service Pack 5 and install both files. Then realized that I do have the TS2000 Prosuite SP5 Buikd 822.

Anyway, I reboot my computer and run the eSignal Plugin again, and I get the same message.

Am I suppose to have either or both the TS2000i and eSignal link running first? If that's not required, what went wrong.

William

Comment

I'd try re-installing the plug-in and see if that solves it.

Thanks.

Comment

Tkx, Scott. It worked. I had to install SP4 and then SP5.

Comment

I had completed the plugin setup.

But when I go into the GlobalServer, under menu File, and select Download from eSignal, the Data Vendor field is empty and there is no eSignal for me to select, which I cannot press OK to go to the next step.

Your help is appreciated.

William

Comment

William
              After having updated ProSuite to Service Packs 4 and 5 did you also run the Setup Wizard in GlobalServer?
              If not I would suggest uninstalling the Plugin then running the Setup Wizard and then reinstalling the Plugin
              Alex

Comment

I uninstalled the plugins, and ran the GlabalServer setup wizard.

But I found that there is no eSignal in the list of "Datafeed to install". The ones listed are:

BMI SubServer
                DBC
                DTN
                Hyperfeed
                PCQuote

Comment

William
                  If I remember correctly you should use DBC which in parenth will mention Signal OnLine (or something similar).
                  Alex

Comment

Hi!

I also got the same problem as William on "Data vendor must be selected" error and cannot resolve it by either the ff:

- format Hard disk/reinstalled whole fresh WinXP, Ts2000i sp5b822/esignal 7.6 and everything from cd - clean installed

-- format again Hard disk/reinstalled whole fresh WinXP, Ts2000i sp5b822/esignal 7.6 and everything from cd - and then copy and paste my previously running TS/Esignal/plugin into the new system

- uninstalled ES Plugin then closed GlobalServer+Esignal then open GS/run setup wizard/choose Realtime-DBC Online Subserver-Historybank(NO)-Finish then installed Plugin again

still got that error, pls help...

Comment

philippians
                      You may want to try the solution suggested by augustus in this thread that seems to have worked for two other users.
                      Alex

Comment

Hi,

Where can I download 7.4 or 7.5 and their plugins?

Thank you in advance.

William

Comment

Comment

Thank you Alexis!

Its now okay!

Comment

phlippians
                              Actually the thanks should go to augustus who came up with the workaround.
                              Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X