This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phlippians,

The link you gave was esignal 7.6 which I already have and using. From Augustus, I thought we have to download and install 7.4 and 7.5 first before 7.6.

Do you know where I can download 7.4 and/or 7.5?

Thank you.

Comment

To avoid confusion, we don't typically let users gain access to older versions of eSignal. There does appear to be some "new" issue related to either 7.6, the upgraded plug-in or some other factor. The issue is currently under investigation and once we know more, we'll either fix it ASAP or perhaps provide a link to a previous version if that proves to be a reliable work-around.

Thanks.

Comment

Dear William,

Could you just go to the eSignal 7.6 folder and copy dbcapi.dll into the c:\windows\system32 folder. Then run GlobalServer and let me know how the plugin works. Hope this helps.

Thank you much,
        Robert

Comment

Yes.

I copied it to the /system32 folder. Closed GlobalServer and TS2000i. Re-open them.

In globalserver, Under File, select Download from eSignal, but there's still no option under the Data Vendor pull down menu.

On the Performance tab in GlobalServer, there are two options under DataFeed - DBC online and eSignal Plugin. I selected eSignal plugin, but it makes no difference.

Another strange thing I noticed is, when selecting the Symbol Portfolio, and then select the View from the menu and under DataFeed Settings, there's DBC online, but the eSignal option is de-activated (i.e. not selectable).

WW

Comment

William,

Please copy proxydll.dll and MFC71.dll as well and let me know how it works.

dbcapi.dll, proxydll.dll and MFC71.dll from eSignal 7.6 folder --> c:\windows\system32 folder.

Thank you,
            Robert

Comment

Please see this other thread if you'd like to beta test a new version of the TS2000i plug-in.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm closing this thread to new posts so the conversation is focussed in a single thread for all to follow.

Comment

Working...
              X