Woodie CCI chart display with overlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jethro87,

I thought that was what you had done, trial and error showed me the panel you move becomes the underneath panel.

Let me know if the efs proves useful to you, post a screenshot here even.

Paul.

Comment

Here is the screenshot from the original post.
      Attached Files

Comment

Pattern Recognition

Originally posted by pmurraymc

... CCI efs is a great indicator and I wanted to see if overlaying Rafter's Least Square Method, smoothing would make pattern recognition any easier.

Paul,

Thanks for the screenshot.

I've been studying Woodie's CCI for over a year. Do have some thoughts to share on the pattern recognition using your overlay?

Thanks in advance,

zeller4

Comment

Zellar4,

you may notice that when the CCI is under the smoothing line it is a good place for a short and when over - time to think about going long.

Also the CCI seems to test the smoothing line in some cases, these tests can form part of a ghost or coincide with a zlr, also the vegas can form with the bump of the vegas under the smoothing line.

Some of the crossings of the smoothing line can also happen at the same time as a trend line break is happening, sometimes earlier, others later.

Hope this helps, but your best bet to really learn the patterns, is to listen to Woodie and his fellow moderators in their daily and free webcasts.

Paul.

Comment

Someone suggested a BB overlay, so I made one from ACM's custom BB program.

Can be found at:

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...fs&groupid=860

Paul.

Comment

Working...
            X