developing a automated trading system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This can be a little tricky..

I just helped another client turn his 2 efs filtering mechanisms into a fully automated trading system with switches and manual over-ride features. For example, he can fire off trades before/while the system is trading. This allows him to have an automated trading system running/executing trades while he is able to ADD TO or REMOVE additional shares/contracts. He can also "jump the gun" by getting long or short before his system does.

The biggest problem we had was with "trading system logic". He wanted it to "act a certain way" when it traded. Like, he wanted it to allow multiple signals within a trend. I programmed it for single instance trades. He also wanted CONFIRMATION to be in REALTIME while his trend filters were END OF BAR.

These are the type of things that can get tricky. If you need help with this - just email me at [email protected]. I'll let you know what I think it will take to completel everything for you - professionally.

If you want references - just let me know. I've built hundreds of trading systems for clients.
    Attached Files
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Fibbgann,

How's the system going? I looked at the results and they are impressive. Any chance of sharing the efs code?
      Glen Demarco
      [email protected]

Comment

Where are you all? FibbGann? Brad Matheny? And sams?

Reading this thread and the others about auto trading systems everyone back in the early days seemed so excited about building robots. What's everyone up to?
        How have you guys done? The world has changed a lot since those fledgling days, eh?

Cheers, Al.

Comment

Working...
        X