X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Todd..

Todd,

Thank you for your post and the information it provided. I trust the development team will resolve this in future versions.

As I suggested in an earlier post.... Maybe it would be a good idea to have a switch in the "studies" for Renko and PnF that allowed for two types of chart aperations. A. the way it is and B. the way others have requested.

Again, not knowing your priorities and schedules. These are just my suggestions.

BTW, I really love EFS at the moment. I am finding new ways to do things all the time. Sometimes I stumble onto a feature or function that is not documented - but that is the case with any Beta tester.

Best regards,

Brad
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Sesh

I hope I did not offend Alex

Not in the slightest. Do consider that I did the Renko box script in the first place without anyone asking me for it which should have given you an idea about my opinion on the subject.
      Having said that I will always question what I believe are incorrect statements.

Alex
      now someone is realizing something..... but despite that do not reply to Mr. Montenegro specifically.

What a double gut, boy
      Last edited by fabrizio; 07-31-2003, 07:26 AM.
      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
      X