No announcement yet.

Mohan/TCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

humm is this thread about Mohan or other promotions?
    does anyone follow his calls here?
    good trading all
    cm

Comment

yes, i have been following his signals for a few months.
      often his hindsight is 20/20 but i did not see the same thing in real time. also, often his ##'s are quite good.

Comment

hi 5

Originally posted by madlana
        Dan, thanks for the Morning Call formulas.
        How do I load those formulas into an active e-signal chart that I can label and save?
        pretty much the same question as above. thanks

Comment

anthonyv
          First download the efs from the group in FileShare and save it in any of the subfolders of the Formulas folder in eSignal.
          Then load an Advanced Chart with the desired symbol and interval and right click on it.
          In the context menu select Formulas->folder in which you saved the efs->efs you saved. That will load the efs in your chart. As it does so it will ask you to input the appropriate values.
          Once you have completed that save the chart with a name of your choosing.
          Hope this helps
          Alex

Comment

Morning Call

Does anyone have the morining call formula and if so could you please forward it to me. Thank You very much

Comment

Mohan/TFC

Is there any way that you can have efs automatically plot first hour high and low and send out alert when either high or low gets hit first ?

Comment

Have you seen http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...ols&groupid=33 todayhl.efs might help

Comment

Working...
                X