Serious Futures Traders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibb Gann
    I just got on to your new website and it is incredible, I don't know where you find the time to do all of this, but nice job.
    Mark

Comment

Thanks Its1111,

Just getting started, phase 2 launches in a few weeks. Only 6 more to go.

Fibbgann
      Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

balligil,

can you provide us the link to B.Gilmore?

thanks

Comment

I believe this is the link, click here.

I am not for certain though for I have not followed this gentlemen,

Fibbgann

Comment

Balligil

I was reading about your Brice Gillmore over the weekend and the guy really looks interesting. I am a fan of Larry Pesavento and he says he learned a lot from him.
            Is his software really that good, can you tell us a little about his software or courses. It's always good to hear about it first hand from a person who has been to a seminar or used a piece of software. I have been to too many seminars where the website sounded good but the seminar was worthless. Thanks for any help.
            Mark

Comment

Balligil
              I wrote before but no answer, but I will try again. Can you give us anymore information on Bryce Gilmore.
              I would like to hear from someone whom has actually read his books, courses or software and has some experience with them.
              Thanks
              Mark

Comment

Feedback on Bryce Gilmore

Bryce's books are in my opinion the best books on e-mini trading. If you are serious about ES trading you need to get and read these books, they will give you all the information you need to succeed.

Don't get me wrong, it will still take a lot of work and experience to become a successful trading, but the books are a solid foundation.

Hope this helps,

Darko

Comment

hi its1111,

sorry for the late reply.

I sincerely believe that he is the real guru in this business and I don't need anything other than his methods to make money.

I am a member of his room and almost everyday he posts his trades and/or his opinion on the market in realtime. All the charts he sends are examples that demonstrate how well his methods are. Needless to say, they are realtime examples of consistently making money in the market. Besides, it is really fun being there

To give you an idea here is a copy of some messages in the room about a month ago. Please start reading from the bottom.

I honestly advise you to discover him if you are serious about trading.

regards,

-------- Original Message --------
                  Subject: RE: [TTW_SP500_Traders] Sleep is a wonderful thing
                  Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 11:27:12 -0500

Steve-

I too feel extremely fortunate and often think about how privileged I am to be a part of this group that Bryce has assembled. I've heard Bryce say it before and your comments below are along the same thread, what I'm talking about is that what is going on here in this group is unrivaled anywhere in the world. I have learned so much watching and reviewing Bryce's real-time examples, yours also, it's like getting the opponents playbook and using it to beat the * out of them.

I'm also glad that both of you are "big boys" and don't "take your ball and go home" when a few feathers fly. Hey, it keeps things interesting. Yours and Bryce's knowledge and ability in the market are amazing and without seeing it, I never would have believed some of the things I now see on a daily basis as far as performance goes from Bryce and you. Both of you have something special that motivates you to share your "Midas Touch" with the rest of us. That's what makes me feel so fortunate.

Thanks,

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
                  Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 10:12 AM
                  Subject: Re: [TTW_SP500_Traders] Sleep is a wonderful thing

Hello everybody,

The exact 50% from 958.00 to the 1163.75 range is 1160.875. The Pit traded to the exact tick. A few charts enclosed of points of my interest. Some might see value to it while other don't. You guys make up your own mind. Bryce your comments below or so key! We have within 5 minute to decide to place a trade. Within that 5 minutes with need to ask ourselves, does it make sense and tie into the patterns we look for and if so can we manage the trade with 5 ticks or less. If so but the * trade on. I see too many people thinking way too much and by the time they decide it was the right idea, they missed the trade! The key word is DECISIVE. On my charts you may see some 1 to 1 's that are not to the TTW book, so if you do not agree with them ignore them! If I see other tie ins to them they mean something to me! BTW on some of my charts I kept referring to the 1061.00 price point as the .618%, that was a typo which you all had to know as I meant the 50%. You know since I came back from my vacation I have been so locked into this market, at times after the day is up even I can't believe it at times! Sometimes I take what I have learned over the years for granite. When I take a look at what so many other people are doing, and I'm talking about traders ranging from pro's at the CME to people I meet through them finding me on the Internet and other so called educator's it amazes me how little they all know! Do all you really know how fortunate you are to have found Bryce Gilmore? I know I do!

SR:)

----- Original Message -----
                  To: TTW
                  Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 11:50 PM
                  Subject: [TTW_SP500_Traders] Sleep is a wonderful thing

After yesterday we can now look at the POSSIBILITIES (take note Richard) and just remember they will only confirm themselves as the 5 minute pattern unfolds one way or the other.

5 minutes in the market is a long time for me. 1 to 3 points is a nice profit if you can keep doing it. Opportunities each day require this type of thinking. If you catch a big one then that is a bonus.

But right now with this market on a 50% retracement it might pay to think in larger time frames just to keep your focus.

Comment

please refer to previous post here from Balligal hmmm... this is a public BB here.....

If so but the * trade on.
                    honestly i think the * word could be left out if not abbreviated to stay the least!!!

I do appreciate those persons in the world that do make an impact on others lives especially when they don't know it and if they are lucky enough to have those persons tell them they do infact have an impact on someones life .....

hats off to all of you and thanks thanks thanks

Comment

Balligil
                      Thanks so much for the reply, I did end up buying the Trading to win book and it is very good. I would also like to hear more about his software, what is it based on.
                      No worries about swearing, I know it is a public forum but I think we really have decide when someone is just giving an example and when someone really needs a reprimand and I don't think this is the case, it seems like everything has to be so politically correct these days not to offend anyone that we are starting to live in a place that has no character or expression and it scares me to live there.
                      thank you for your reply.
                      Mark

Comment

Bryce Gilmore

So, can someone post some REAL info about Bryce Gilmore's style?

Microscalping
                        Scalping
                        Daytrade swing
                        etc

Trend
                        Counter-trend

Can his method still make money in our times of ES in 5-6pt daily ranges half of the time? When a 11-12pt day is wide range?

I would appreciate some input about REAL MONEY results, e.g. how many ES points per contract per month ? Over a 1mo or 3mo period?

Thanks in advance,

George

Comment

I would sure hope so for that price.

Comment

Bryce's method

George,

Yes, the method can make money in tight ranges and it uses very small stops usually 1 point 1.5 points max.

But it is not a mechanical method, and the results will depend on how you trade. It will teach you what to do, it is still up to you to execute the trades.

In any case I recommend it. Go to Bryce's Website, there are charts there showing some of the setups and the thinking behind it.

Regards,

Darko

Comment

Working...
                            X