• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good!

Comment

Small update

Tenkan and kijun were not being displayed on the last bar
      Attached Files
      Last edited by gekko71; 04-20-2008, 12:14 AM.

Comment

ok so do we need to re-download? or is it fixed automatically?

Comment

Download the new version. Make sure that the Tenkan Sen and the Kijun Sen reach the last bar on the chart
          Last edited by gekko71; 04-20-2008, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Update

Added differential coloring to the Kumo
            Attached Files

Comment

Whoa !!! , I've been gone for awhile and I come back to find you guys working away.
              As usual.....it is..... "WE the People"........if we want anything done around here.

I'll get to work on this in a couple of days or so....too busy right now.

Thanks for your hard work gekko ..... Much appreciated !!!

eSignal "has arrived"....and they no longer need to make the effort to satisfy their customers.
              They ought to be ashamed.....but we all know the real truth... they don't give a shi......
              In the end however.....it's a BAD business model.
              Last edited by raykohl; 04-20-2008, 10:02 AM.

Comment

i cant seem to download new version

advice?

Comment

Update: small fix

This new version fixes a problem where only offset-1 (i.e: 25) line segments where printed on the chart as opposed to offset (26).

I also added the option to use dotted line rather than just solid ones (minor thing)

Apologies for not numbering the versions. I guess I never thought it would take several attempts to get the indicator just right...

Please let me know if there's anything wrong with it.

Thanks

Max

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                  rgarg99 : best option to get around any download problem is probably to right click on the link and select Save File As...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by gekko71; 04-21-2008, 10:44 PM.

Comment

ichimoku update

has this ever been fixed to include the cloud 26 day extension?

Comment

The EFS posted below does draw the extension. Just FYI for those searching in the future.

Thanks.

Comment

Whomever wrote the code for the extension, thank you VERY much!

This is the main indicator I use and have been manually plotting the extension in excel which is a big pain to do for every market.

Thanks again!

Comment

Ichimoku Interval

Can anyone help me apply an interval option into this formula? I tried but am having difficulty as the script is more complicated than my knowledge allows. It seems there are severals areas where it needs to be edited and I can't quite get it right. Thanks much.

Comment

Ichimoku Interval

For anyone looking regarding the last post, I did just find an efs that already exists in Alexis' fileshare (ACM Test). It is titled Ichimoku2c.efs. Sorry...don't know how to put links in this thread. Thanks to Alexis as always.

Comment

it would be nice if the cloud could be made solid. the best it can do is stripes, but that's just not nice enough. can someone add code to make it solid also?

Comment

Ichimoku Update for 11.1

Is it possible to get Ichimoku updated and put as a built-in study? The current efs for Ichimoku is archaic looking and it would be nice if the cloud would change colors as the trend changes. With the advancements of 11.1 and the updated interface, it would be nice if the Ichimoku study could be updated likewise.

Does anyone know if this can be done?

Comment

Working...
                                X