Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS...I am releasing my "Favourite Code"...for Code Conversion !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

How is it possible to add a smoothed Stop for Futures in almostdantonstop2.efs (or RatioStop.efs) ?

The Stop should be rounded (down if long and up if short) to the next Tick Size.
    For example “ES” Stop shows 1108.86, if long it should displayed 1108.75 and if short it should displayed 1109.00 .

Smoothed Stop should be possible for YM + ET = “1”, NQ + AX = “.5” , ES = “.25” , AB = “.1”

Thanks,
    nasibu

Comment

• Par SAR Study????

Does anybody have a efs study already written that will let me backtest the Parabolic feature?

Comment

• Aggie549
        You can find one here that you could modify to your needs.
        FWIW I found this efs by running a Search for parabolic
        Alex

Comment

• Dear Alex

Everytime I read something you write it just amazes me. In fact I would say that you are this mystery person that is *$%#@#$ so smart it always humbles me.
          Not only do you go way out of your way, but you are always very gracious and kind while doing so.
          What always kills me is you never talk about yourself, you never tell about if you trade or not or anything you do. Someone will ask you about your favorite studies or EFS and you do not answer back, but if someone needs honest help, you are always there willing to lend a hand.
          You do not say where you live or anything about you. Just rock steady helping people out, being very generous with a touch of class along the way.
          I guess I'll just keep wondering, while I am thankful that people like you are around us in this world.
          Mark

Comment

• Mark
            Thank you for the kind words
            Alex

Comment

• alert on ratiostop

Hi guys, can anyone help me add an alert to the ratiostop efs below. It should alert just once everytime the ratiostop is reversed.
              Attached Files

Comment

• I remember this strategy requires writing to a file since it involves 2 timeframes. Would someone pls modify the codes so we can bypass this since EFS2 is already available now? thx.

Comment

• RatioStop alert

Hello;
                  Has anyone written a RatioStop Alert with the new EFS2?
                  Thanks for your time....Greg

Comment

• Danton Stop

Hello All:

Wow, this thread has such high number of viewers.
                    Can anybody tell me where I can find more info on Danton Stop?
                    I went to Tharp website mentioned by Digs and they no longer sell it there. Do people have good/bad experience using this stop?

Thanks
                    TSentosa

Comment

Working...
                    X