Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS...I am releasing my "Favourite Code"...for Code Conversion !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Go LONG when chart is BLUE
    Attached Files

Comment

My "Oh hell" line is based on the 5 min bars, a good chart will have 5 min behaving correctly.
      Attached Files

Comment

Enrty near or under the black line ( vidya )...

Entry may either on minor pullback or break out depending on charts volume behaviour...

Keep it simple...

I hardly ever go short..

The real skill is in the scanning, not the tradem find charts that you anticipate will meet your indicator demands..

Ps : Your names are mention on thread.
        Attached Files

Comment

Digs-
          I have all of the recent "almostdantonstop" efs's loaded on a 3min chart, I get the colored stop lines but my price bars don't change color - anything I need to do to make this work?
          Thanks!

Comment

the stop tool does not paint bars...

Comment

HANGTEN, Goto this thread, download zip file

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...&threadid=7443

I use code developed by Fibbgann called the "Super Indicator" to paint price bars.( please note that FibbGann was very upset with me changing how the output values of the super indicator).

Use , If I can remember, the one named "Super Indicator Price"...

I place this on 5 min bars, to see which ones are the strongest longs, I have one screen with 25 small charts, thats my realtime scanner, so when price bars are blue I check out price pattern and volume to see if its worth a trade.

And you got all this for free...

Comment

Sorry "Super Indicator NoPlot", since changed the name...

Comment

Thanks Digs.

Comment

This is a good setup..

View a 2 min chart
                    Price breaks thru a key level, price bars are blue, price pullsback and holds near/above the black line (Vidya , settings 2,9), Go LONG. Exit method is your own judgement. The first pullback is best chance for profit, any future pullbacks should only be traded after another price level has been broken.

Or Ony GO LONG when FAST VIDYA Is flat and trending up..

Its all really based on judgement, Order flow, volume, How quick a stock falls or rises, price excitment..

But if your a newbie this should help..

DISCLAIMER : If you trade this setup and loose, you are an idiot...why would you listen to me anyway, come on who makes money out of email forums, its all a big risk, and dont tell your wife !

Comment

thanks

I for one appreciate the effort
                      Thanks,
                      If i had something to share I definitely would but Im afraid I am efs illiterate.
                      Graham Davis

Comment

.( please note that FibbGann was very upset with me changing how the output values of the super indicator).
                        Digs,

This not true, The reason I was not happy was that you were reposting the efs with the same name. As I noted before, when someone comes looking for that particular efs, and ends up downloading yours. That person would be downloading a completely different strategy than the original one. This causes confusion among people. Leading to people getting an efs they really were 'nt looking for. I have no problem with you using and modifying the original efs that was posted. Just rename it another name so, there are no confusions and multiple different copies of one efs. This makes it easier on everyone to find the efs's they are particulary looking for.

Fibbgann
                        Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Digs,
                          I am back and have just read your response to my question about why you removed my name from my work.

I do not accept your response. It is rude and inappropriate. You have no right to remove my name from any work which I post on this board. If I didn't want my name on it, I would not have put it there.

As I read back over the posts when you were looking for help, all I see is that everyone else ignored your requests, or they told you that it was too complicated to syncronize the time frames. So I did it for you. This is how you say thank you?

There will come a time when you want help again.

Bob

Comment

The Digster

Fibbgann & Bob:

I want to acknowledge your contributions to this board and your generosity. This statement also goes for Alex, Brad, Chris, Marcus, Fabrizio...)

And, I just wanted to post a personal reflection (only because I have nothing better to do & this time I am not hooked by this personality type) - I understand your complaints with "Digs" and how his behavior is not appropriate or appreciated. However, the guy is clear about his personality style as his logon name is "Digs." He likes to tease and get under a person's skin. At his best, my sense of "Digs" is he is a reminder not to take life to seriously. At at worst, the guy is a ****. It all depends on how you hold it.

So, my sense of you guys and (Alex, Chris and Brad, etc) is that you are all well adjusted and accomplished. From a larger perspective, you all have people who love and appreciate you - so spend your energy on them, because "Digs" will still be the "Digster" not matter what you do.

I hope this serves you,
                            Harndog

Comment

Thx for the love, sorry goto go and count the $1000's I made today, think about that when you make some mones with my ideas..Are there any traders here, or just wannabie programmers...

Comment

Thx for the love, sorry goto go and count the $1000's I made today, think about that when you make some mones with my ideas..Are there any traders here, or just wannabie programmers...
                                Didn't know it was that hard to count to one ;-).

But seriously, it is considered VERY rude to remove names of the code creators in the comments. It is even not legal, if they stated it did it under copyright. Yes, that's right they could come after you legally in that case.

As for there being traders out here, I think you have no idea who some of the posters are in this forum. Maybe talking less and listening more is in order.

G
                                Garth

Comment

Working...
                                X