X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Chris... works great

bigtee

Comment

• New version of Murrey Math script (v4.0.0) uploaded to file share. It will attempt to auto-calc the correct start date, circles of conflict look more like circles, etc.

File Share:

Link to File Share

Chris

Comment

• Question about help files in fileshare

Did anyone else have a problem view the help files in Chris's file share?

When I donwload the help files it apprears the content is not being displayed.

Not sure but is there a .cnt file that is associated with these help files that may be missing or any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Glen
        Glen Demarco
        [email protected]

Comment

• Re: Question about help files in fileshare

Glen
          See the solution posted in this thread with regards to displaying the contents of the .chm files.
          Alex

Originally posted by demarcog
          Did anyone else have a problem view the help files in Chris's file share?

When I donwload the help files it apprears the content is not being displayed.

Not sure but is there a .cnt file that is associated with these help files that may be missing or any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Glen

Comment

• Re: Re: Question about help files in fileshare

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
            Glen
            See the solution posted in this thread with regards to displaying the contents of the .chm files.
            Alex
            Hi Alex,

Great, it worked, and was quite painless:

right click on the *.chm file, check the UNBLOCK box and double click on the *.chm file...

Thank you very much I appreciate that.

Glen
            Glen Demarco
            [email protected]

Comment

• Pivot Console

Chris thanks for making the changes on the Pivot Console.

Is there a possibility of adding changing background colors, eg

setBarBgColor to green if price above pivot and yellow if price below pivot on a weekly basis

thanks

AK

Comment

• Adding Actial Close for European Futures

I have been trying to change the script Pivot Console 2.0.1 written by Chris so as to use the actual close and not the settlement prices for european futures like Dax Futures, where the two prices are so far apart that we get different results for D W & M pivots

I tried using the following argument in various iterations I could think, but still am not able to modify the script.

(day(0)!=day(-1)) vClose = close(-1)

Could any one give me suggestions as to how I could use the actual close instead of the settlement prices in Pivot Console 2.0.1 script.

I am using another simple script, but would rather use the pivot console if it could be modified, cause then I can use it on any time frame chart.

I have gone back and looked at these 2 threads and tried to figure a way out, but failed to do so.

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=27779

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...1276#post91276

Any and all help is welcome and appreciated
                AK

Comment

• Hi just checking to see if anybody had any ideas of calculating the M W D pivots using the actual close instead of the settlement price.

AK

Comment

• Murrey Math.efs errors

When I use the Murrey Math.efs version 4.0 thru 4.0.3 I get an error when I use it on a range charts

The error is

"line 1097: Parameter Number 1of Function drawLineAbsolute is invalid"

PHP Code:
                    1097:        drawLineAbsolute(-((nFirstFrame+nOffset)-1),    nAbsBot+((x)*nIncrement), nRightSidenAbsBot+((x)*nIncrement), PS_SOLID, ((x==24) || (x==0)) ? aThick[x%8], aColor[x%8], gID()); 
                    Anybody else having the same problem when using range charts? Anybody has a solution to this, thanks

AK

Comment

• Murrey Math

Akiri, I'm afraid I can't help with your inquiry. Sorry.

Chris, I have been trying to change the start date in the MM script but I cannot get it to change. I have tried the Auto Calc Date set to true and set to false in both the Value and Default columns, I have manually typed a different date in both the Value and default columns of Manual start date, all to no avail. In fact when I type a different date into Default column of Manual start date and then I close the parameter box, it always goes back to the original setting.

I'm thus at a loss as to how to chnage the date setting so that the MM lines start at the date that I want them to rather than the default settings.

All that I haven't tried is rewriting the default date in the code.

Best regards and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X