Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Chart Patterns

If you are looking at a Daily chart of the $indu, for example. Yes, it has retraced a "tad" more than 61.8% since the August lows. But, whather you choose "original", or "long-term", under "properties, for your Elliot Wave analysis...you still come up with the post-Aug rally, as a Wave 4 rally.
    David Gellman

Comment

This is my first attempt at posting a chart on this site, so, lets see what happens....
      Here is (hopefully) a daily chart of KSS.
      See for yourself...

David Gellman

Comment

• Hi David,

It doesn't look like the image made it through. You may want to use the Attach File option at the bottom of the posting window that will allow you to share the image with the community. Here's an example.

Comment

• Well in my previous post, I attached a .bmp AGET chart. I did not appear. I will try again....
          David Gellman

Comment

• Marc

Marc:

Thanks for voting. Duane: could you extend the message of the poll thread to say (e.g.) " new poll : Where's the S&P heading?". Thanks.

I voted but, honest to God, I am not even 50% sure where she's heading. Lot's of mixed signals out there. I've also been out of sync with these markets lately. It's a tough environment unless you're a very nimble swing trader.

I thought I saw some unusual strength back in mid-August when it bounced off those lows, but it may well have been an artifact. My real reason for the poll is to get the feelings of the people who follow this thread. You guys seem to be very market savvy.

Best of luck to all.

Jim

Comment

Duane,
              I did exactly as you instructed. I hit "PrtScn" when I was in GET, then I used a windows editor, and it appeared perfectly. I saved it as a .bmp file. When I posted my last message, I DID use the "attach file" option, and, as you can see, there is not a chart in my post
              David Gellman

Comment

• David,

I would try saving the file as .GIF or .PNG file. BMP files can be a little large to save as attachments. Try using an alternate file type and it should attach to your post properly. Thanks.

Comment

• Hi Jim,

The proposed change to the title of the poll is doable, but there is a character limitation. To add the Where's the S&P heading? to the title of the poll, we need to shorten the title to accommodate the additional verbiage.

Comment

• Duane

Hi Duane:

Thanks for your help. Please just use your discretion for the modification.

Jim

Comment

• Orange Juice, another weather sensitive commodity

We talked earlier about weather relationships with some commodities. We mentioned sugar and lumber.
                      How about Orange Juice.? Sometimes you can watch OJ in our USA winter months (Feb often) for
                      potential frost damage in Florida. It is one way to catch a sharp, sudden short 'squeeze'in OJ.
                      (just a little pun intended) Hurricanes can affect short-term supply/demand considerations as well,
                      as seen in these JO #F weekly and daily charts attached. (Just remember, OJ doesn't grow just in Florida.)

Marc

Comment

• Jim,

Here is the amended title for the poll. Let me know if this works for you.

Comment

• Re: Marc

Jim, I voted too, but honestly don't know either. You are right, there are a lot of mixed signals, more than normal. When's the elections? 1st Tuesday in November? -marc

Originally posted by jims_id
                          Marc:

Thanks for voting. Duane: could you extend the message of the poll thread to say (e.g.) " new poll : Where's the S&P heading?". Thanks.

I voted but, honest to God, I am not even 50% sure where she's heading. Lot's of mixed signals out there. I've also been out of sync with these markets lately. It's a tough environment unless you're a very nimble swing trader.

I thought I saw some unusual strength back in mid-August when it bounced off those lows, but it may well have been an artifact. My real reason for the poll is to get the feelings of the people who follow this thread. You guys seem to be very market savvy.

Best of luck to all.

Jim
                          Marc

Comment

• Gold, Silver, HG Copper, mining stocks, heating up.... energy holding up... dollar dipping down a little again soon w/Euro popping up a little.... cannons to the right of us, cannons to the left... what to do, what to do. Inflations indexes holding up... but grains are weakening...

(PS- anyone get into Wheat T1S earlier?)
                            Marc

Comment

• Marc

Marc:

Funny you should mention Nov 2. Take a look at this chart. I know I'm one of the few members of this thread that likes time clusters. But how did the AGET time cluster algorithms know to highlight Nov 2 as a major turning point?

Spooky.

Jim
                              Attached Files

Comment

• You are so right Jim! Someday when we die and go to heaven and all the wisdom of the universe is before us to see,
                                we will probably be more than amazed when we find out how everything in this universe and beyond has some sort of
                                a mathematical relationship attached to it. Aren't those time clusters cool.
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X