Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec '04 Wheat T1S Follow-Up

Below are captured images of the Wheat post indirectly referred to earlier, and a current WZ4 daily chart.
    Originally posted by MR
    (PS- anyone get into Wheat T1S earlier?)

Marc

Comment

• Interesting chart patterns

I apologize in advance if I am posting this to the wrong place.
      I have been trying to attach .gif, .bmp, and .jpeg files of GET charts. I am using the correct "attach file" option with my post.
      I recieve an error message each time, telling me that the file is too big.
      I checked the file sizes. They are 117 KB. Could ANYTHING be smaller than that?
      What am I doing wrong??
      David Gellman

Comment

• David
        I believe the limit is 100k so you may want to either crop the image or lower its resolution.
        Alex

Comment

• Hi David,

I'm sending you a PM with my email address. Please send me a copy of the image and I'll see if I can edit your post from here. Thanks.

Comment

• Re: Dec '04 Wheat T1S Follow-Up

Originally posted by MR
            Below are captured images of the Wheat post indirectly referred to earlier, and a current WZ4 daily chart.

Was lucky. Sold at 331 (on a seasonal indicator), covered 1/2 today at 309. Tight stop for remainder.

Are we now waiting for T2B set-up? MOB at ~293. I see pos divergence in Osc, RSI and MACD (if it turns up). Similar patterns in the other grains.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Re: Re: Dec '04 Wheat T1S Follow-Up

bgold, Great job! Congrat's!

Showed the MOB as the next make-or-break focal point area. Am inclined not to jump in on a Type 2 buy yet. Would wait to see better Elliott Oscillator divergence building. Plus, Type 2's are harder to define than a Type 1, and would have to put in more time defining the idea.
              Originally posted by bgold
              Was lucky. Sold at 331 (on a seasonal indicator), covered 1/2 today at 309. Tight stop for remainder.

Are we now waiting for T2B set-up? MOB at ~293. I see pos divergence in Osc, RSI and MACD (if it turns up). Similar patterns in the other grains.
              Marc

Comment

• Looks like it is going to be a very nice rally day today! Good hunting!
                Marc

Comment

• PSFT Update

About a week ago I posted a PeopleSoft (PSFT) chart saying if I had unlimited funds I would just buy it.
                  Also showed a chart with some Gann lines to justify my buy setup. Here below is a before and current chart to
                  show the price change a week later....

Marc

Comment

• FWIW, I sometime back up my charts with my own real money. For example, I just bought 5,000 shares of SUNW this morning. Crossing fingers and toes, and only looking for a small gain primary objective. Wave count says it is a wave 3 in progress. I believe wave 3 is still slowly evolving. We shall see....
                    Marc

Comment

• ... I, also, just bought some MSFT just now. Did it primarily to make up for a small loss I took in it this summer....
                      Marc

Comment

• Holding long on BRCD position. Still comfortable, very happy with it.

(See earlier posts on BRCD for details.)
                        Marc

Comment

• S&P

Yet another trendline test. Will this time be the charm?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Jim,

Thanks for point it out the trendline.

(Remember our vote? Beginning to think we may have guessed the right direction my friend!)

Hope you're enjoying this beautiful Ohio day!

Marc
                            Marc

Comment

• Here is a chart of IVGN, 180 minute chart.
                              Just an possible Type 1 Buy setup idea been playing with today....
                              Attached Files
                              Marc

Comment

• Since I posted a PeopleSoft (PSFT) chart here early this morning, and since it is up another $1.70,
                                I wanted to update it one more time in hopes this helps someone out there....
                                Attached Files
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X