Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think the trend is still your friend, double check the long wave count (10/70) to see what it shows. It is less sensitive then the regular (5/35) and it can give you hope the trend will return once the internal 3-4-5 within a bigger W3 is completed?
    Marc

Comment

• I UNDERDSTAND NOW, THANKS.... ANYBODY SEE ANY OTHER INTERESTING SETUPS FORMING?

Comment

• Precious metal stocks attractive lately.
        Marc

Comment

• Staying with energy trend up, for now.
          Marc

Comment

• PSS hit target

Almost wanted to give this shoe company the boot because it took longer than anticipated, but the
            PSS Type 1 buy setup (12/01/04) finally hit its target today. (see before and after charts below)

Marc

Comment

• That is an interesting chart setup, do you see any others? How about UNM???

Comment

• Hi,
                Originally posted by gelfont1
                That is an interesting chart setup, do you see any others? How about UNM???
                UNM very similar to PSS pattern. I could see if UNM continues to hold between 16.94 and 16.35, eventually a nice move to next target 19.00 area. One idea: use the Normal Ellipse (from 10/19/04 to 12/31/05 pivots) as a possible guide? If it breaks below 16.35, it gets a little to hard to figure out what to do next.
                Marc

Comment

• Hi again!
                  Originally posted by gelfont1
                  That is an interesting chart setup, do you see any others? How about UNM???
                  Attracted to SIRI, again, and XMSR.

I Bought some GR and TSCO yesterday for aggressive short-term trade ideas I liked. (Only wish I bought more of GR and less of TSCO cuz GR moving stronger today!)

Monitoring: BOOM, JOYG, VRSN, INTC, AMAT,and several energy and precious metal stocks for appropriate trade entries, if can find them.

More risky, low volume stocks with interesting patterns: daily WNI... wondering if it is a W3 not a W5? AXO cheap, curious if a W3 breakout? Same with CFK?

What's up with CHIR, besides today's price?

Does this help for today?

Marc
                  Marc

Comment

• FWIW Jay... your early CMCSK Type 1 buy setup
                    is still tracking nicely.... here is how I would
                    be trading it, if bought the breakout...
                    (see attached chart) - marcus
                    Attached Files
                    Marc

Comment

• CMS daily... watch for yesterday gap to
                      quickly cover, maybe ... a T1B opportunity still?
                      Marc

Comment

• I have been monitoring gold for an aggressive Type 1 Buy trade setup. Attached is one idea (RGLD) I am considering.
                        Attached Files
                        Marc

Comment

• Another aggressive Type 1 Buy idea,
                          daily GG. This chart I played with the
                          AGET Gann Angles to show a unique
                          way of analyzing for a Type 1.
                          Attached Files
                          Marc

Comment

• I am pre-beta testing a new software product. PAAS daily came up yesterday as a buy at 16.54, stop loss at 15.95 and target at 17.93. Using eSignal's Advanced GET chart I was able to go into the hourly chart and figure out an aggressive Type 1 Buy setup. (see below attached PAAS hourly chart.) I am now monitoring for a pullback from yesterday's low to today's current breakout high to see if it sets up another aggressive buy.

Marc
                            Attached Files
                            Marc

Comment

• Martha Stewart (MSO), the stock.... update

Martha Stewart (MSO), the stock....

Many times last year I had very postive comments on Martha Stewart, Inc. (MSO) stock. In honor of Martha Stewart getting out of jail today, let's review a couple of the earlier posts. Last November I said, "It would not surprise me if this stock, MSO, were to continue to migrate higher the next six months; if I had bought this stock the past two months, still inclined to hold on to it." It was around $20 area then. Next post we shall see what MSO looks like today, March 4, 2005.

Marc

Comment

• MSO weekly

Here is a current MSO weekly chart with comments written on it. As of today, right now, it last traded at $33.10
                                Attached Files
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X