Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having problems: eSignal SLOW speed loading data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After installing 10.1 I do notice a significant improvement which is greatly appreciated.

There are still times where I am experiencing delays, today everything was fine premarket and literally when the bell was ringing it locked up for 30 seconds.

This also happened several times yesterday in the late afternoon between 2:30 and 3:30 pm.

Glen
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Comment

• Slight delays 4/8

Hi Scott,

I think I am troubleshooted (shot?) out.

I have reloaded, changed programs, etc., and there really is nothing else I can do. I have called in at least 3 times, and spent a couple hours performing all the things the troubleshooters suggested.

This morning I logged in and while my quote window was updating prices, the charts were not. I had to reboot Esignal and then things updated. However, later, for apparently no reason connected with volume, etc., I still saw lags.

You can email me with any particular things you want me to try but I am not going to spend more time on the phone.

Comment

• OK Lisa,

We'll gather the information we can from our end and forward you some things to try via email tomorrow.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ezreddy
          What is the current status on this? I have not seen any comments from moderators recently. Thanks.
          the corrent status is 20 seconds delays...

eSignal is selling cars without the engine...

I hope they would become only a charting software and offer third party data feed

because their data feed is so bad that it is beyond belief.

Comment

• The delay problems we experienced in March were quite real and, thankfully, are no longer a problem.

If you are still experiencing delays, we need to troubleshoot and diagnose the problem.

Please contact TS or PM me with your user info and we'll have someone contact you.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X