Tick and intraday interval chart problems - missing data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick and intraday interval chart problems - missing data

Half the charts this morning are missing the first hour of data!
    Anyone else having this problem?

Fibbgann
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

FibbGann
    No, everything seems fine here
    Alex

Comment

I am showing missing data in Wizetrade in many stocks for first hour or so but all seems fine for same time periods in eSignal and Ensign charts. Very odd. Reconnecting data manager and rebooting computer has no effect. Anyone from eSignal have an explanation for this?

Comment

Please provide some specific examples and we can check them in WT as well.

Thanks.

Comment

My CSCO hart in esignal show the end of yesterday and skips right to 12 noon EST. Doing it on half the charts I pull up
          Attached Files
          Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Thanks, FibbGann. We are now able to duplicate this and our Operations Team is investigating. More to follow as we receive it.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Another reboot and now here are a few that are messed up in both WT and eSignal... SPY,QQQ, BRCM,XLNX,KLAC MXIM,SNDK and others.
              I am losing data upon each refresh of the charts for each affected symbol. Bars that were there upon first viewing of a symbol are missing when i view it in another timeframe ie. 3min chart switched to 5min. Also by manually refreshing the charts some of today's info is lost.
              I suppose why the charts looked good in eSignal for me earlier is because I opened eSignal pre market and later opened WT about 90 minutes into today's session.
              Last edited by brianb; 01-12-2004, 10:31 AM.

Comment

It was found that on certain servers, US Stocks symbols were not displaying all of their intraday chart data, but other servers were ok. The exact cause of this has yet to be determined, however we are very actively investigating the issue. In the interim, we have removed the affected servers from service, and this problem should no longer be seen. If you continue to see this problem, then please refresh your chart (Ctrl + click on OK in Cursor Window.)
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

all europen futures are having the same problem, except we are missing three hours of intraday data..data form 9am to 12am is missing.

there been so much trouble lately..

what is going on here? get your act together, esignal!!!
                  Last edited by vegasoul; 01-12-2004, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Euro data problems

please note that also Euro forex (EUR A0-FX) has bad data at around 3 AM ET.

Regards,

Emanuele.

Comment

Bad Tic

The mini-silver (YI H4) has a bad tic also.

Comment

Vegasoul, we are aware of this issue, and will have it filled in as soon as we can.

Emanuele, this seems to be ok on my system. Can you try restarting eSignal to see if that corrects it? (Please note the below screenshot is in Pacific Time.)

TraderBambu, this actually relates to the Boxing Day Issue mentioned in previous threads. You may be able to correct the issue by refreshing your chart (Ctrl + click green OK in Cursor Window.)
                        Regards,
                        Jay F.
                        Product Manager

Comment

I am still having the missing data problem here in New york.
                          chart refreshing does not work for me. Same missing data still missing!!!!! any other workaround ??

it is impossible to trade with this problem going on as it mess up the efs i run and moving averages!!

Comment

tides
                            If a refresh does not work try closing and restarting eSignal
                            Alex

Comment

We just received some reports into our Call Center about this, and have confirmed a few servers have a similar problem as yesterday. Our Operations & Engineering Team will do what they can to address this ASAP. As before, I'll post an update as soon as I have one.
                              Regards,
                              Jay F.
                              Product Manager

Comment

Working...
                              X