X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jeanmark,

I can see the morning data for the dax perfectly fine.
      Can you please refresh the data by clicking on the CTRL button on your keyboard, whilst holding, please left clicking on the Green OK in the Cursor window box. This should refresh the data.
      Can you let me know if this has fixed the issue?

Thanks,
      Graeme Ballard,
      eSignal Support

Comment

Hello
        Now IT's OK ,but this morning I had connect and disconnect 2 hours before to find a server...(may be).
        Tomorrow morning I'll tel you if it's working...
        Thank you.

Comment

Hi Jeanmark,

I will have a look tomorrow as well but if you see something that looks out, please let us know.

Thanks,
          Graeme Ballard,
          eSignal Support

Comment

Hello,
            This morning, It's find. I hope it will continue like this.
            Thank you.

Comment

Missing Data Continues...load up 1 min charts for JNPR...data is missing..

Comment

Thank you for the post, Digs. We just recently posted an update on this subject. Hopefully, we'll be able to get some resolution to this very soon.
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

my username is tides ( I am not sure by the time u check i be on the same server as I am on waiting list to request change of server)

tons of symbol missing open hours data. some are already lsited here. cree chkp are 2 of the many missing on my end.

this problem has going on for a while now, Esignal shoudl rebate us some money on the monthly fee as we are not getting what we paid for! 1 or 2 days of malfunction i can understand, but this is going on too long and frustrating. Peoplewho post in this thread should get a free month , if an all out refund is not applicable. selective rebate can.

Comment

missing intraday data...

Hello, I know esignal is aware of the intraday missing data issue..however, please update your STATUS page to say that this is a problem, when such things occur.

Also, please, please fix this problem or switch those of "us" on bad servers to the good ones...because I (and others) cannot trade with missing data...the opportunity cost of not trading is starting to really become very high.

thank you
                    LW212

Comment

After many server changes i still can not get on a server that display all data! and the tech support guy gave up on helping me to change server and basically told me I am screwed. (and said he not changing anymore servers for me !! )

This has really cause a ton of missed opportunities and really piss me off to the extreme, which is not a good mind state to be daytrading.

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?? What happen to the good old reliable Esignal that got me to be a member ?

It is a joke that I actually have to seek a back up quote provider when i have Esignal. giving us a free month is the least Esignal can do.

Comment

We are acutely aware of how difficult the last few weeks have been in terms of dealing with these tick and history server problems. Each time we think we've made at least some temporary headway to resolving the issue, we discover another unforseen issue. Our engineers are literally working around the clock and through the weekends to get a complete grasp on the problem(s) and get these systems stable. We realize this information doesn't provide a specific resolution ETA but we do want our users to know that we're doing all we can to get these issues under control and that we greatly appreciate your understanding and patience.

In terms of credit(s), since these issues impact varying sets of customers and with differing levels of severity, it's hard to provide a blanket promise of service credits. We also don't want to issue any credits until we feel the problems have finally been resolved. Once they are resolved, we will work with individual users and give consideration to all requests for credits.

Thank you.

Comment

Scott, Just giving you a screen shot. Just giving them as you asked.

Fibbgann
                          Attached Files
                          Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

get a backup..guys..

nobody is going to refund you for all your lost oppuntunities..

the problem is that we are still subscibers, if we are all stop

using esignal next month, then they might get serious about it..

Comment

missing data fix when ?

Hello,

I appreciate the effort the esignal people on this matter. However, please try, try to give us some kind of time frame to as to when the missing data will be fixed. Being left in the dark and not knowing will just frustrate the "us" the customers more.

Also, can you please explain why you can't put those of us incurring this problem onto servers that are NOT having this problem?

Thanks
                              LW212

Comment

LW212,

We will certainly provide an ETA as soon as we have one available. Regarding why we cannot put everyone on servers that are working, this is because the number of servers that are not having this problem is limited. If all clients are moved over to these servers, then the load would be too great and they would be very delayed. Last night we did a number of upgrades, so the number of servers affected by the missing intraday chart problem is less then yesterday. We will continue this trend moving forward until all production servers are upgraded.
                                Regards,
                                Jay F.
                                Product Manager

Comment

Working...
                                X