can't log on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't log on

Well, I just completely uninstalled, and re-installed Esignal 7.5, and now I get error 'Invalid Username or PSW'. It's certainly better than the error message I was getting, but I still can't get logged on. This is the same Username and password that successfully gets me into the Account Maintenance section. I tried changing the product password earlier, and it had no effect on the error message. The product password is now back to the same thing as my account password, and it won't recognize it.

Just to be sure, I have tried all combinations of the usernames and passwords I have had in the past, and none of them works.

As I said, I have run into this same problem with user names and passwords before, and over the phone the tech changes it a little (like makes one letter capital now instead of small), and it works. Just telling you my experience.

Any help is appreciated,

Phil

Comment

How about we try this. Please PM me your username and psw and I'll test it out. If it works for me, at least we know it's OK. If it doesn't work, then we'll need access to the database to see what the problem may be.

Thanks.

Comment

Well, Scott, your experience can remain intact ........ and my sincere apologies for overlooking the 1 that is now at the end of my username. I don't need it to get to account maintainence, but noticed it when I went to change passwords again.

I added the 1, and have logged on successfully.

Thank you all for your help.

Phil

Comment

That's great. I'm just glad you're up and running again.

Let's all get ready for bed now!

Take care.

Comment

Working...
          X