Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data Integrity - Splits, gaps, spikes, whatnot.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lugnutz
    SLV is now fixed, but FXI and ILF still have wacky intraday charts. (6.0.2)
    Thanks,
    lugz
    Hey lugz,

fwiw, the split file (CorpActs) that Bob Scott maintains is OK. It's available for QFAI users.

Hey Jay,

The CorpActs.inf updater should copy the 20080724 section of Scotty's UNF .
    That set of NYSEarca ETFs that split on the 24th is a little complicated regarding the difference in 5.1 and 6.0 feeds for these symbols.

LAM

Comment

• QC5 intraday charts have GOOG with a couple of spikes down to 0.47 on 7/22

Please correct, this throws off the intraday charts

QC 6 does not have this issue

Thanks

Jim

Comment

• PCU Bad Tick on Daily Chart and Weekly Chart showing low of zero for today. QC 6.0.2. Intraday charts are ok.

Please remove the zero low for PCU on today's Daily and larger charts.

Thanks,
        T

Comment

• Google Intraday Charts

This problem still exists on (as least on QC5). Still showing a spike down to $0.0047.

Intraday Charts are not usable with these spikes. There is more than 1 spike to clear.

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by JimRutherford
          QC5 intraday charts have GOOG with a couple of spikes down to 0.47 on 7/22

Please correct, this throws off the intraday charts

QC 6 does not have this issue

Thanks

Jim

Comment

• Additional stock spikes

Additional stocks with weird spikes down that I've come across are GS, MA, FFH, MER. Hope all is fixed soon!

Comment

• QLD Spike

AMEX:QLD has a spike low on 7/22/08 on all time frames lower than daily on QC 5.1.

donv

Comment

• a tip

I use Qc 6 so I haven't experienced the spikes, but I hear from a friend (who for some reason can't get on this site) that using the cc:13-hwd server should fix the problem.
                When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
                -- P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

• http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=27896

Comment

• 6.0.3 shows an improper spike today (5.1 has self-corrected).

Please correct.

Thanks,
                    Carol
                    Attached Files

Comment

• The bad tick on aapl should now be fixed on the esignal feed.

May need to close the application, delete the TEMP folder, and restart the program if the data correction has not updated.

Comment

• Thanks, Todd, for your quick response. Yes, it corrected (& w/o having to s/d).

Carol

Comment

• ATVI seems to have a big hole in the intraday data from 7/10 to 8/6. (running 6.0.2)

Thanks,
                          lugz

Comment

• I'll see if I can get the data for nasaq:atvi and nasdaq:atvid merged.

In the meantime you can merge the charts manually by entering in the symbol box at the top right corner
                            nasaq:atvi | nasdaq:atvid

To enter the | symbol press shift+\

Comment

• Thanks Todd, that did the trick.

lugz

Comment

• DX A0 (DXY cash)

Has anyone in Engineering looked at the lack of data for DX A0 since 19:00 on 8/31/08? It appears someone didn't remember to turn on the feed until 11:30 on 9/2/08. This symbol should have been calculating as usual on the Labor Day holiday, with some kind of early close that approximates the early close of electronic futures trading. (That's how it's worked for the past 100 or more holidays.) Look at a 60 minute all sessions chart to see the problem.

Thank you.
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X