Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data Integrity - Splits, gaps, spikes, whatnot.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad tick. Please, Please fix...

QC 6.0.2

NQ #F intraday showing low of zero. Really flattens the charts.

edit: As of 2:45, some intraday's displaying fine, other intraday's still showing spike down sometime after 13:10 today... Base symbol (NQ Z8) displaying fine.... odd.

Last edit, I promise... FIXED! Thank you so much!
    Last edited by tradertom; 11-06-2008, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• NYSE: EFA

Please fix the way bad yearly low (Single Quote) and the corresponding bad daily chart in late Sept. 08 (QC 5.1.0.14)

Thanks!
      Last edited by finpress2000; 11-06-2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Jay,

Concerning 5.1:

The "Yest" data in the option quote sheets do not match the prices in the data window. Closing prices on the options for any yesterday figure is not even close to the data window price on almost all options.

Also, the Vol@ask/bid is still highly throttled.

'Tail.

Comment

• Wrong Config,inf and MktHours.INF files foe QC5

I have a program which goes through all the QC5 Routers and tries to logon and if successful will log the file dates of the CorpActs.INF and MktHours.inf files. I just ran that program for the first time in some months. I was unable to logon to Routers CC-09 and CC-10 but I received really old dates for the CC-11 files. The CC-11 CorpActs.inf date was 2008/09/10 and the MktHours.inf date was 2008/05/27. If you are using QFAI, I strongly suggest that you unselect CC-09, CC-10 and CC-11 from the selectable Servers (Routers).

~Bob
          Attached Files

Comment

• Todd,

The "incorrect feed" issue from Comstock to the Continuum servers is upon us yet again. Please get them squared away a.s.a.p. Thanks.

LAM
            Attached Files

Comment

• Engineering is contacting Comstock regarding this issue with the continuum feed.

Comment

• Comstock so far has indicated that the data is bad for IP2c, and that the current feed is the best one at the moment.

Their QA is currently investigating if there is something they can do to improve the feed for continuum.

Comment

• There is a spike down to 0 on the ND Z8 intraday chart in QC 6.03 around 11:15 this morning. Please correct.

Thanks

Jim

Comment

• Missing Weekly candles

I am runnign in 6.0.3. using QFAI and my weekly candles for 12/7 are missing. I have switched servers. Anyone else seeing this?

thanks
                    Jason

Comment

• Missing Weekly Candle

I found the source of the problem but not the specific cause. QFAI. I ran Qcharts outisde of QFAI and the weekly chart shows the 12/7 candle. Any ideas what I can try - perhaps a setting in QFAI?

thanks
                      Jason

Comment

• Re: Missing Weekly Candle

Originally posted by jhill1965
                        I found the source of the problem but not the specific cause. QFAI. I ran Qcharts outisde of QFAI and the weekly chart shows the 12/7 candle. Any ideas what I can try - perhaps a setting in QFAI?

thanks
                        Jason
                        Hey Jason,

I assure you it isn't about QFAI. This happens in 6.0.3. Exit/Restart can give different results. Either a different eSignal data server is connected with, or in some cases internal confusion in QCharts during a session will restart with a clearer mind, so to speak.

The server selection you see in QFAI has nothing to do with eSignal data servers. The QFAI list of servers are the 5.1 Continuum servers from which various files are obtained for use by 6.0. But not the data used to draw charts. In 6.0, that data comes from the eSignal network. An exception is the case of any Breadthalizer syms, the "QC:" syms, and they come from Continuum.

LAM

Comment

• QC:TKVD-QC

Hi,

There are numerous spikes on QC:TKVD-QC.

One is at close on 2nd December 2008 and whole day data for 10th December 2008 is wrong.

I am using Qcharts 6.0.3.

Is there a new SYMBOL for this for Qcharts 6.0.3 or can you please correct the spikes and correct the data.

Please if you can let me know this is a problem and has been solved as I do rely on this indicator for my trading.

Regards,

K

Comment

• I've reported this to the QCharts engineers to investigate.

It affects both QCharts 6.x and 5.x clients as the data for this symbol comes from the continuum servers.

Comment

• Missing Weekly Candle

Larry,
                              Thanks for the response. Strange. It is still happening and I had changed servers using QFAI and Ctrl-Alt-N withing Qcharts itself. Not sure what the problem is. I am running outside of QFAI for now. See if it self corrects over the next day or so.

Jason

Comment

• Jason,

As Larry said, QFAI only selects the initial Continuum server connection and has *absolutely* nothing to do with the data so just drop the QFAI thoughts and pursue another path.

~Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X