6.0.2 feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay,

Just wondering if we're going to be able to see an expanded Single Quote with additions like Value@Ask/Bid in V.6.0.3? Also, TickVols and other sweet things?

Would be exstatic to see those very sweet things in my option quote sheets as well.

Thanx,

'Tail.

Comment

JMK,

If its any help, Qcharts crashes for me multiple times throughout the day and I don't use alerts at all.

Nothing like having to restart when you're in the middle of a trade. What's worse is if there's a delay in logging in or if the charts don't populate, forcing another restart.

Don't think it's my computer, a T5300 with 4GB RAM. No other program crashes multiple times throughout the day, if at all. I'll sometimes exit and restart if I'm not in the middle of a trade to pre-empt another crash.

Belated thanks to lugz for info about Vista. The problems I've listed above also happened running XP.

Comment

I also have days when I need to restart multipal times. Then I will go several days without having a problem at all.

I had a computer built for trading and all I run on it is QCharts. I have a Dual Core with 4 GB Ram.

I run my trading platform on another computer so there is nothing except QCharts running on my trading computer.

On Tuesday of this week I probably had to reboot 6 or 7 times.

Today I had no problem at all.

Go firgure??

Comment

Thanks all for the posts on QCharts. We are planning to release a beta of QCharts 6.0.3 tomorrow that addresses a major memory problem that earlier 6.0 versions were causing many of the symptoms caused in the last few posts. In addition, we're seeing about a 40% reduction in CPU usage based on various benchmarking tests. I'd encourage those that are experiencing issues similar to those in these last few posts to try out this new version over the weekend and during next week's periods to see if this solves or at least significantly improves their QCharts experience.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Jay,

Can you post a link to the new 6.0.3? I looked in a few places and couldn't find it.

thanks,
            lugz

Comment

Just in case Jay isn't around at the moment, see the announcement Sticky up top in the QCharts Beta Testing forum.

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/foru...s=&forumid=193

LAM
              Originally posted by lugnutz
              Jay,

Can you post a link to the new 6.0.3? I looked in a few places and couldn't find it.

thanks,
              lugz

Comment

Yes, I am anxiously awaiting this release, please let us know the link ASAP. Thanks!!

Comment

Thanks LAM, you da man.

6.0.3.1266 beta thread and download is here

Comment

Working...
                  X