No announcement yet.

Qcharts plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have implemented the ability to receive email alerts for your Repeating Date entries as well as export them to a QCharts Symbol File!

For those who haven't used the Repeating Dates tool yet, it lets you add and view your important dates inside of QCharts. You can access it via the "R" on the main tool. I have a dedicated window for the Repeating Dates tool in my QCharts and keep it "Red" so it wont refresh with each symbol change.

The Repeating Dates tool has received two sweet new features. You now have the ability to export your important dates to a QCharts Symbol file, and you can now setup an alert date via the tool. On the day of the alert, you will receive an email to the email address on file. If you need to update your email address you can change it here: Update Profile

Check out the Repeating Dates tool help page for further info: Help Page

Enjoy,
    -Matt

Comment

Tony-
      I am using the Earnings Scanner and wondering if it only works for some stocks. With several stocks I get good red/green patterns but for several others I get no pattern at all, just the nuetral colored boxes. I have tried changing parameters but with no luck.

Here are some stocks which I get not data for: GMCR, IBM, ISRG, MCK. Any ideas?

Regards, Ken

Comment

Yea I have been meaning to look into that. I noticed it doesn't work for some stocks. Matt has it running locally and it always works for stocks like GOOG. I need to check to see if I have an older version of the script or it could be that my lame webhost times out executing the script.

I'll take a look this week.

Comment

It is a resource issue on our webserver. I checked the code it is good. We will prob be moving over to a full server in the next month. There are a couple other tools we want to release but the server can't handle it. We will probably make it a paid tool to cover the cost of the upgrade maybe 5-10 bucks/month.

Comment

Qcharts Plugin Earnings Research

Does anyone know if this tool is going to be fixed at some point? I was hopeful (and willing to help - I have some programming experience) to get it so that the accurate data presents (mainly because it would be a lot easier than recreating the type of tool for my own private use) but haven't been able to get an idea if this will happen from the support desk - any thoughts?

Thanks

Comment

New version of Qcharts has a bug

The plugin is working as expected, but the latest build does not allow you to define a customer browser. It has now been hard coded and is a bug on their end.

I have opened numerous support tickets. Please do not upgrade until this issue is resolved.

Thanks,
              Tony

Comment

QCharts Browser

We are looking at this to see if something can be adjusted. In the mean time here is a link to download the previous version

http://download.esignal.com/products...6.1.0.1757.exe
                Thank you,
                Eric O.
                eSignal Support

Comment

Please keep us posted when there is a work around or a true fix.

Thanks,
                  Tony

Comment

qcharts plugin

I'll know more about what we are going to do about this next week. I'll post a follow up then. I was told that this is officially a bug and is being looked at. So it wasn't done by design.
                    Thank you,
                    Eric O.
                    eSignal Support

Comment

Browser Update

Is there any update on this item?

Comment

qcharts plugin

I apologize for the delay in updating on this. I'm awaiting an update from our developers now. I hope to have one by the end of the day and will update this post when I do.
                        Thank you,
                        Eric O.
                        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                        X