Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated version of TS2000i plug-in now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated version of TS2000i plug-in now available!

New upgrade for TS2000i plug-in now available.

Please see this main thread for the link to download and information on the improvements made in this version.

Thanks.

Scott,

That solved my problems with the forex download issues...Thanks!

james

Comment

That's great to hear. Thanks for the update.

Scott

Comment

Reminder: Updated version now available

Reminder. Please upgrade to the latest version of the TS2000i plug-in for best performance.

Thanks.

Comment

And STILL it wont let you download LIFFE data ! There MUST be a better feed for TS other than Esignal
          Keith

Comment

Keith
            You may want to check your setup because as far as I can see it can download LIFFE data without problems (see image below taken a few minutes ago with the new version of the Plugin)
            Alex

Comment

Well the symbols appear in my Global Server, then when you Click "File" "download from esignal" The symbols do NOT appear in the Symbols to download list
              Keith

Comment

Keith
                Assuming that you added Futures as a Category to download did you then add LIFFE from the list of Available Exchanges to that of the Used Exchanges?
                Alex

Comment

Keith
                  FWIW even the prior version of the eSignal Plugin could download LIFFE data. The exchange that was missing was the LSE which has now been added.
                  Alex

Comment

Charting eSignal Data

Alex,

I realize this post concerns downloading data. I do not think I have a downloading problem -- but I may. I can not get TradeStation to find and chart the eSignal downloaded data. What setting am I missing?

Thanks,

Rick

Comment

Rick
                      Can you give an example of a symbol. Also have you checked if the data is in GlobalServer. To do this double click the symbol in Portfolio then select Edit Data tab and see if the data is stored for the various Resolutions you have set up. Any other information you can provide may be helpful
                      Alex

Comment

Requested Info

Alex,

When the Global Server shows "Initializing Global Server" "Loading Symbol List " I see columns showing : Date Time then Source shows "Ctree" running down the monitor -- next to that is the word "Category" with "Error" streaming un der it -- next column titled "Event" with "200" streaming down. When all that is finished all the symbols appear with "Not Connected" listed by each symbol under "Real-Time Status"

Now to the double clicking a symbol -- looking at "Edit Data". It show no -- zero data -- completely blank -- however when I click on "Reload data" all the data 100% appears. The symbol I used was $INDU.

I am missing something but simply have not been able to come up with where my problem is. I really appreciate your help.

Thank you,
                        Rick
                        Last edited by trader_rick; 02-19-2004, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Rick

I don't know how to interpret the streaming error message you are seeing in GlobalServer's Event Log (200 is not listed in the Help files) but it does look like the database could be corrupted or has a problem.

With regards to the symbols appearing as "Not Connected" that is not a problem per se. All you would need to do to connect them (assuming you are in Online Mode) is to right click them and select Connect.

When going to the Edit Data tab the field is always empty until you click Load Data. However at the bottom of the dialog box it does indicate the Available Data Range for the selected Resolution.

At this point I can't come up with any reasonable explanation as to why TS would not plot the data that is in GlobalServer.
                          Perhaps you may want to contact TradeStation themselves to see what could be the nature of the problem.

Alex

Comment

"Download from esignal" in the "global server2 impossible

After doing that: file - "download from esignal" in the window "download from esignal" the field for "data vendor" is empty and i can`t select "esignal" . What happens?

Comment

Bugelesein
                              You may want to try uninstalling the Plugin, then running the Setup Wizard in GlobalServer and then reinstalling the Plugin.
                              Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X