Financial Astrology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplumber
    This chart was done Saturday for this week from this servicehttp://www.chartsedge.com/

Based on the chart it said for a trend day down. Did anyone make money? I'm a buyer tommorrow, SuperTiming time

Comment

wrong

The chart is wrong.....the S&P is now at 1030....the low in your chart is not under 1040.....???

Comment

vciro,

Theplumber's S&P chart is a forcasted direction for this week, created last saturday by chartsedge (see link below).
        Michael

Comment

I have been following the SP500 chart all week and although it's only a 1 week chart I can say I am impressed. The direction looks very accurate. Thanks for bringing this approach to my/our attention. Guideposts along the trading highway are always welcome, especially such easily read ones.

Brian

Comment

Re: wrong

Yes your right, the price will NEVER be right. But the direction has statistical significance. In fact I would put my geometry and Square of 9 up against anyone who says they know the exact price range for any days trading, the only thing is I understand chaos theory and there are 2 solutions to every problem. So my price range will have a positive range and negative range. But with the astro models I now have more confidence in what price range will work best. Add that to Larson's times, like today in the chart, and you have a significant edge to trade with. When looking at the chart keep in mind that it is set up for my time zone so any subscribers here don't think I'm wrong. All these times are given the day before, just ask Fab. One more thing, I went long this morning when I roled out of bed @ 8 and sold the first spike up @1030, and repeated this a second time. I will do the same Friday, and I will make money going long. If my broker would let me trade now I would buy now, but I'll wait.

Originally posted by vciro
            The chart is wrong.....the S&P is now at 1030....the low in your chart is not under 1040.....???
            Attached Files
            Last edited by theplumber; 10-23-2003, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Fellow traders

David and I sometimes we have different positions ( rarely) thanks god.
              But David never told ONE LITTLE THING THE DAY AFTER. ALWAYS EX ANTE ( THE DAY BEFORE) .
              He is a very bright and INTELLIGENT trader.
              Seldom He Is Wrong.
              We follow actually almost the same avenues and instruments with different results but he is BETTER than me on the long run.

So my advice is to listen to him, and learn: otherwise the risk is to appear at least arrogant .

Nonetheless, again I stress taht We have different perspectives sometimes: I was dammly bear since the beg of this month he actually was little milder on that. But if we match our position on the 3 month we agree perfectly.

This is what I have and MUST say about a person who is bringing a great deal of positive contribute to this BB and that I highly esteem.

David you owe me a coffe ( not a starbuck)
              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Who's David?

Originally posted by fabrizio
                Fellow traders

David and I sometimes we have different positions ( rarely) thanks god.
                But David never told ONE LITTLE THING THE DAY AFTER. ALWAYS EX ANTE ( THE DAY BEFORE) .
                He is a very bright and INTELLIGENT trader.
                Seldom He Is Wrong.
                We follow actually almost the same avenues and instruments with different results but he is BETTER than me on the long run.

So my advice is to listen to him, and learn: otherwise the risk is to appear at least arrogant .

Nonetheless, again I stress taht We have different perspectives sometimes: I was dammly bear since the beg of this month he actually was little milder on that. But if we match our position on the 3 month we agree perfectly.

This is what I have and MUST say about a person who is bringing a great deal of positive contribute to this BB and that I highly esteem.

David you owe me a coffe ( not a starbuck)

Comment

Plumber

..........,............: ..............
                  "............".................................... ...!

Ciao
                  Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Besides the AIR program and Astrolog (which is free) , Esignal data works with Galactic trader. The screenshot is the algorithm I use on 60 minute charts. I can't show what it is, that's why it is overlayed with the astrolog program, but I learned it from Myles W Walker. Just another tool to trade with. Each little square is a signal, so the more the better over each candle. When the candle changes color the signal is strongest.

http://www.galacticinvestor.com/
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by theplumber; 10-26-2003, 02:31 PM.

Comment

The 15 minute chart shows better pivots. Keep in mind the way I use it, I use it as an inflection point and trade it as such. Just short term trading. Looking at it right now it shows last Fridays late rally is doomed, so I'll have to wait to buy or just short until the buy signal comes.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Galactic also has some interesting Gann tools as well.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This shows the real power of astro if done correctly through good education. Look at the chart I did for Wednesday down below and see that white candle that is to hit Thursday? This chart shows where it hit, exactly on the reversal after the GDP numbers came out.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Myles ....

Dear ThePlumber,
                            in your chart is possible to see little square...you have built it with Astro technic or qith Elliot wave ???
                            you have learn it from " How to identify porift elliott wave traders in RT " ???
                            thanks a lot Ciro.

Comment

Re: Myles ....

I can't because the technique is Walkers (pure astro, no Elliot Wave) and from his new book he doesn't advertise to the public but sells only to people who bought the SuperTiming book first. I have bought many books about astro and found very little that worked with real trading, except Walkers books. The screenshots show only angles between planets, and what time it hits. Sorry I can't help more but it is in respect to Mr Walker, so start with buying his SuperTiming book, and in time you will be offered his new book.

Originally posted by vciro
                              Dear ThePlumber,
                              in your chart is possible to see little square...you have built it with Astro technic or qith Elliot wave ???
                              you have learn it from " How to identify porift elliott wave traders in RT " ???
                              thanks a lot Ciro.

Comment

book

where i can find this book ??

Comment

Working...
                                X