X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or something like this?
    Attached Files

Comment

• compared to all these charts my way of trading looks more like this chart:
      Attached Files

Comment

• I see you did hit the board

Comment

• Something completely different:

i would like to come in contact with companies that hire daytraders. I there anyone who knows how i have to proceed to find adresses of these companies?

Although i say it myself, i'm not so bad as daytrader.

Comment

• what city are you in and what do you trade?
            Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by michaelm
              what city are you in and what do you trade?
              Europe

Daytrading E-minis on Tradestation

Comment

• PF target hit

28 May post. "From the PF count it looks like 1142 to 1152 to me"

I am using this timing and price level as a simple marker. The diatonic cycle finder has marked significant turns in the past.

Cheers
                Gary
                Attached Files
                Buy the dips sell the rallies

Comment

• Re: PF target hit

Originally posted by Garym
                  28 May post. "From the PF count it looks like 1142 to 1152 to me"

I am using this timing and price level as a simple marker. The diatonic cycle finder has marked significant turns in the past.

Cheers
                  Gary
                  I obviously need to learn more P&F, nice job. I have a hard time following the diatonic stuff intraday or any other time frame other than daily time frame. The problem is all them lines, what's important and not. FWIW I'm looking to short Wednesday on rallies and wanted to ask you what astro stuff you have for Thursday? It's a wild model for Thursday on all astro stuff and can't figure out why, like a sudden drop or sudden rise around lunch time.

Comment

• Originally posted by spike500
                    Europe

Daytrading E-minis on Tradestation
                    hmmm....don't know about daytrading offices in Europe.
                    I take it you're looking for a backer?
                    If you have a system with decent backtesting results and/or live results, I may have a contact for you.
                    Usually firms prefer newly backed traders to trade in-house before trading remote, for obvious reasons.
                    Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by michaelm
                      hmmm....don't know about daytrading offices in Europe.
                      I take it you're looking for a backer?
                      If you have a system with decent backtesting results and/or live results, I may have a contact for you.
                      Usually firms prefer newly backed traders to trade in-house before trading remote, for obvious reasons.
                      Mayb i can send realtime signals by email for a few days. Just to show what i can? Stop is always on 2 points.

How many points a day should a good system generate on average?
                      I rarely have a loosing day and my drawdown is very low.

Comment

• Re: Re: PF target hit

Originally posted by theplumber
                        The problem is all them lines, what's important and not.

To have a good system you need enough information to make a reliable analysis. But if you get too much information, the brain will not be able to see clear anymore. Too much information will influence your return negatively because you will not be able anymore to see the essence anymore, your brain will be confused.

Same problem with all these lines. I don't want to give any critics on Garym because i don't know his system, but if you draw enough lines there will always be one that is correct. But you will know it only afterwards.

Comment

• All them lines

I take your points guys, so a little background won't hurt. I am always open to new ideas and constructive criticism. I have been using MLs 20 years as far as I can remember, same for fibo time and price. I first studied astro about 20 years ago, but not for trading initially. The Diatonics is brand new to me.

I have found the best signals to be those that are deduced by several different approaches, like 8 or 9 out of 12 systems pointing one conclusion is good odds.

The attached image shows 21 days up after a 21 day fall with several other Fibo numbers having proven significant in the last 4 months. There is also a PF count to here for a pause, althought the full count is 100 points higher than the last major low. Today there are a cluster of Astro events.

Over the last 30 years since the first day I stood on the stock exchange floor I have gathered a lot of stats and stored them in one of the best neural nets known to man, the human brain.

Places that hire day traders in Europe? Try Man and Kite in London, if you have a track record to show, otherewise you just end up paying their expenses.
                          Attached Files
                          Buy the dips sell the rallies

Comment

• Garym,

The criticism about all these lines was not referring to your system. In the company I work we receive every day the forecast for the non ferro metals at the LME. These people draw so many support and resistance lines on the chart that they are always right. I had them in mind when I read the remark about “all these lines”.

I agree with you that different approaches pointing to one conclusion give better odds.

Thanks for the tip from Man and Kite in London.

Regards,

Comment

• Garym,
                              what is the difference between Diatonic and Murrymath/Gann time? eg .375 and .750 would have worked out well too.

Comment

• Found the awnser: C, D, E, F, G, A
                                I better refrase the question, what is the advantage of Diatonic over Murrymath/Gann time

Comment

Working...
                                X