No announcement yet.

Fibo & Geometry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what exact efs studies you are talking about but the screenshot shows what I use as well as my take home pay for today. I'm "manipulating" all the way to the bank. And as you can see, I come with a high price tag to show my charts

Almost forgot Gary, wouldn't take much to make the efs you described, and I answered your IM.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by theplumber; 06-29-2004, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by theplumber
      I'm "manipulating" all the way to the bank. And as you can see, I come with a high price tag to show my charts
      The only way to make the cash. I will play it anyway they want it, everyday all day. Just like this afternoon they were torchering people in the ES.

I personally love when the do that, it actually makes me work for my money a little.

Excellent work theplumber, very much appreciated...
      Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

• Some things I saw today to make money intraday. First off I was buying when ES was down 2.25 yesterday after the close, why? One remarkable piece of software I use is Ensigns and use their Pesavento map (which I think is cycles based) and it showed the same as my models, that low was it. I then sold when the European market opened, into the opening strength like the pros do. I then waited for the markets to open here and used just day trading common sense, the open range breakout which is the first 15 minutes efs (if you used this Monday it would have showed the range all day until the breakdown, which gets you short/go with the flow ORB) . The chart shows this in blue ,you can only see the top blue line b/c the S/R Analyst over rode the lower blue line, the first 15 minutes and break, long positions are opened. Models are next with the cycles pointing up but the money flow is weak, I exited based on Wave59's price cycle 9-5 count hitting a 5 on multiple time frames. Then it's a matter of S/R and price action taking over b/c the easy money was made. As Always there is at least one easy trade a day and the beginning of today was it.
        Attached Files

Comment

• This is Wave59 price cycles 9-5 count, not to be confused with time cycles, and to the left is 5 minutes and right is 1 minute. The 5 was the top today on the 1 minute. Check out the natal forecast (if your not an astro follower you may want to check your bank account and think again) for the last 6 days, impressive.
          Attached Files

Comment

• One last one, Ensigns Pesavento patterns and map. The map is extremely similar to my other models, which more than pays for the software . The trick is to not update it throughout the day unless you have to manually. This is how Wednesday "could" play out, a rise into the Fed announcement, then sell-off. As always the first move is a headfake so identify it. Talking to some of my trader friends of mine is the street is flat going into the announcement, waiting for what other actually do vs what the Fed says. It's not the event that makes it significant but the actions after it that are so listen to what the market tells you vs having an opinion . If the players are flat they will open new positions and the moves will be large, especially if Wednesday starts as a range day. 2 range days in a row? Expansion day like Monday will follow. Quarter end, Freaky Friday payroll day, July 4/ weekend posturing, it all adds to a very exciting 3 days coming up.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SP having difficulty to stay within the channel of the 150-min. It is hard to see the fractal going to higher levels.
              The count up from 1076 is a bit of a pain, however, from 1147 down clearly looks like full wave down. Watch 1134 up.
              Retrace upto 50-62%, 1139/1140-ish and then down to 1113?
              Different approach but Plummers blue line has a high probability
              Attached Files

Comment

• Pesavento

Mr. Plumber

I was in Arizona last month for the Pesavento 4 day seminar with him and Alan Farley. Larry was really great, Alan was probably one of the worst speakers I have ever seen.
                But what I wanted to say is that I talked to Larry after class and he told me that E-signal hired one of Ensigns old programmers and that E-signal contacted him and they are going to have the same Pesavento patterns studies on E-signal as ensign does now. It is suppose to be out soon.
                The software that he use in class and the ones in the threads basically showed Gartley 222, butterfly patterns and even moves.
                If anyone has any question on these, I have studied, studied and then some.
                Hope this helps.
                Plumber I noticed two things in the EFS studies you used, one was the Pyra Tool, do you use it a lot/little and the second was your S/R analyst, I believe it was the pro. My S/R analyst is the Auto Rank. I was wondering if you have a different EFS.
                I was also wondering who you use for a broker and if you use any front ends like T T, I was down on the floor of the CBOT and almost every trader either used T T or crossfire.
                Everytime I read one of your threads, I always seem to have a question for you, you are a fasinating person.
                Mark

Comment

• Anatomy of a quarter ending squeeze. I heard rumors that 50 point hike = 100 DOW points. So I guess 25 =20-50 intraday. The charts show the importance of watching price action and listening to what the market says, which was long from the 10:50 (CST) low.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• More listening
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Re: Pesavento

Originally posted by its1111
                      Mr. Plumber

I was in Arizona last month for the Pesavento 4 day seminar with him and Alan Farley. Larry was really great, Alan was probably one of the worst speakers I have ever seen.
                      But what I wanted to say is that I talked to Larry after class and he told me that E-signal hired one of Ensigns old programmers and that E-signal contacted him and they are going to have the same Pesavento patterns studies on E-signal as ensign does now. It is suppose to be out soon.
                      The software that he use in class and the ones in the threads basically showed Gartley 222, butterfly patterns and even moves.
                      If anyone has any question on these, I have studied, studied and then some.
                      Hope this helps.
                      Plumber I noticed two things in the EFS studies you used, one was the Pyra Tool, do you use it a lot/little and the second was your S/R analyst, I believe it was the pro. My S/R analyst is the Auto Rank. I was wondering if you have a different EFS.
                      I was also wondering who you use for a broker and if you use any front ends like T T, I was down on the floor of the CBOT and almost every trader either used T T or crossfire.
                      Everytime I read one of your threads, I always seem to have a question for you, you are a fasinating person.
                      Mark
                      Good to hear about the patterns coming soon, Larry could give the detail to an Esignal programmer for the map as well, or at least the details as too what exactly it is. One of the sole reasons for using Ensign is their pyrapoint b/c of the flexability and ease of use. If it was coded into the charting package here it would make a big difference. I use the latest version of S/R , just bought it a week ago. You have to go to the site to see the difference if there is any, I don't know.

As for trading details, that's a touchy subject. I don't use brokers, only deal with clearing firms and won't say who b/c I don't want anyone to know the deal I'm getting on commish. Front ends are the be all end all for people who "think" of themselves as pro's. I've gotten to the point in my trading life that I'm confident I can phone orders in and make money. That to me is a good trader. The front ends are a huge topic and am told I'm not a pro unless I use TT, so be it but I'll take on anyone trading a $5000 account and see who doubles it the fastest. I'm also told pros don't use Esignal, they use CQG or Bloomie. Guess I'm an amatuer all the way around. I've used J-trader for 3 years now and have the same clearing firm and front end for all 3. The speed difference is a function of the clearing firms internal networks so it really doesn't matter to me, all I care about is ROI. If I have to phone in orders that's fine too, I will make money.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Sq 9 & Diatonics

The diatonic scales and the sq of 9 intersect at time and price points, having originated from the same lowat biottom left using degrees 2.8125 and 192 x 60 min bars.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• interesting chart
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Some nice geometry
                            Attached Files

Comment

• FYI,

For anyone out there who is interested in leaning more about some of the Pesavento esque charts that have been posted and is perhaps looking for some instruction on Harmonic numbers, Gartleys, and so on; take look at Profitable Patterns for Stock Trading by Larry Pesavento. I've owned this one for about 4 years and I still learn something new every time I open it.

Comment

• Sq 9

Happy July 4th
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X