No announcement yet.

No Eurex Tic Data in the Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graham, your London office already observed this problem. They could not access tic data on Eurex either until the individual symbol opened. Scott saw it too once from the U.S. I think.

Comment

Hi Momentum,

I do believe there is a problem, I just wanted to know if any other symbols are effected, seeing as the only ones mentioned are within the EUREX exchange?
      Have you noticed this problem on any other exchange?

Thanks for your help,
      Graeme Ballard,
      eSignal Support

Comment

Any resolution ????

Comment

Hi EdKoF,

Just a quick question, I was wondering what version of software you are using? Also when your problem started to occur?
          Please let me know.

Thanks,

Graeme
          Graeme Ballard,
          eSignal Support

Comment

Graeme

Graeme, this problem is a week old - is there a solution. I can't use tic charts until there is.

Comment

Hi Momentum,

We've been juggling the Eurex conversion with trying to track down this problem. As we've indicated, while we have re-produced the issue in-house, we've also run tests where everything worked just fine. We'll do our best to get some kind of QA response back to everyone by Friday.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Its Saturday

Hi Scott:

Can I assume that this problem has now been resolved? Not having tic charts before the market has been costly.

Comment

Unfortunately, nothing definitive yet. We were looking into it further on Thursday/Friday but our QA team hasn't reported thier findings as of yet. Hopefully, it'll be just another few days, if not sooner.

Thanks.

Comment

BTW, out of curiosity, do you have the same problem on the weekend? Do you subscribe to any other exchanges aside from Eurex? Does the problem appear on all instruments, albeit US or Euro contracts?

Thanks.

Comment

Tic data was fine while I tried it up until about Sunday 8pm (London time).

This morning at about 4.50am it was no longer available.

There is no problem with the emini ES, However LX from LIFFE also has no tick data. Minute data is working fine.

As I said, this is a huge problem for active traders.

Comment

Honestly speaking no tick data on DAX now at 8:40 AM CET
                        ok on bund (already opened)
                        Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Tics began in Eurex after there were sufficient tics to COMPLETE the first bar. However, I have to ask for a refresh as the history tic bars did not fill in.

Comment

Hi momentum,

I have streaming data coming in to my tickchart, can you see this on a quote window?

Thanks,
                            Graeme Ballard,
                            eSignal Support

Comment

Didn't see your post till now. Quote window is not relevant really as there are no quotes until the open when tics begin to build. I have not looked at quotes for that short period while the first tic bar is created as I use IB for my quotes.

Comment

Hi Momentum,

Thank you for your post, I will pass on the information you sent.

Thank you again,
                                Graeme Ballard,
                                eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                                X