X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you will fix that very soon because I feel as a blind right now

Comment

well now it seems tht euronext is freezed!!

Comment

$CAC is lagging almost 40 minutes!!!!

Live, at this moment (17:56 local time).

Edo.

Comment

An updated test feed has been running today side by side the production system. The test feed was running far better than the production system and appears to be pretty solid. With today's lag problems, we're going to move forward and put the new feed into production for tomorrow's Euro opening.

We'll post again once the new feed is live.

Thanks.

Comment

Something funny this morning: $CAC showing 32.09 repeatedly (real value in the 3100-3200 zone)

Comment

Same here...

This is very usual for $DAXI since beginning of 2003. It does not alter the price tabulars. But it spoils the charting and gives "funny" figures for my Excel implied volatilities. Not that funny actually.

Comment

hi edkof

Don't you see a false bar at the close yesterday on the cac40? 50 pts on 5' there is somthing wrong!
                Attached Files

Comment

Indices fixed

It looks okay to me now on $CAC. But the swings seem to occur frequently. Is there a closing auction on the index etc.? Why is this not fixed by esignal?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by TWedler; 01-10-2003, 01:28 AM.

Comment

On the intraday chart I see the same, on the daily chart it is ok.

Still getting the 32.09 every now and then, though.

Comment

well there's something wrong about these 2 bars on the close.

Comment

These examples are very helpful. Thank you.

We are researching this issue and will post again once we know more.

Thanks.

Comment

No specific system problem detected yet but we have corrected the bad ticks from late yesterday for $CAC and MI A0-MA. We'll keep an eye on this contract. If you spot other problems over the next few days that may be related to this Euro Futs conversion, please continue to post examples/screenshots here.

Thanks

Comment

Lag and Hanged

I am trading FTSE 100 futures, anyone here?

The data from esignal keeps lagging and I have to reset the DBs frequently. Otherwise, it just hanged on me, no amount of restarts can help. It hanged at 1530 today and has not moved since. What should I do?
                            BC

Comment

Update:

We are now operating under the new feed configuration and the timeliness of today's data appears vastly improved over the previous few days.
                              The changes to filter the out-of-sequence block trades from LIFFE has not been put in place yet but should be within a few days. That should help normalize the charting data for those contracts.

Please continue to post your experiences here so we can best stay on top of any subtle changes that may appear as a result of these upgrades.

Most of all, thank you for your continued patience during this transition.

Comment

As I said in my post. I am still hanged starting at 1530. Resets and restarts all done a few times. The data still stopped at 1530. What do I do? Or just wait?
                                BC

Comment

Working...
                                X