This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apisa

I merged your post into this thread so we can keep the discussion a bit cleaner.

Your issue does not sound like it's datafeed specific. Have you tried contacting LiveRep or calling us for assistance? Have we ever re-directed you to a different server while you were online and did that restore the data? Are you running any other applications while eSignal is active? How long as this problem been going on for?

There's quite a few more questions to cover so it's probably most efficient for you to contact us directly so we can troubleshoot. If others are seeing the exact same problem, please post in case there's a pattern we are not aware of.

Thanks.

Comment

FTSE quotes

Hello all -

I've been noticing the past few days a short-term lag on FTSE futures. On two occasions (today and yesterday) bid/ask/last have been as much as 10 points off the 'real' level given to me by the broker.

Anyone else having this problem? Haven't noticed it on any other exchange except LIFFE.

Thanks,

Justin

Comment

Still lagging

EUREX data still lagging... seems the chages made not very effective...

Can I add that esignal is totally useless from the US open , and so for days and days..
        What is esignal answer to this problem ????

Comment

HEEEEELP

European index and futures are down!!!

Comment

paissa
            which index or futures?
            I am looking at both DAX futures and index and have crosschecked them with people in Europe and they seem OK at 05:22 EST (see attached chart 1 min chart)
            Alex
            Attached Files

Comment

the system is down this morning! look at the esignal list on yahoo

Comment

I partially get data, but the futures are not looking good. The DAX future for March has been down most of the time. Please see my current quote window (13:05 CET)

Cheers Tom
                Attached Files

Comment

Oooh, wasted Friday, bad start on Monday...
                  I would like to know, when the problems will be fixed, so I can go cycling, instead of senseless sitting in front of the screen.
                  By the way, I would prefer, if the AX data would be shut down, so it`s obvious, that it`s not working, instead of data that pretends to be realtime...

Comment

Alexis

The status is green and CAc futures and dax futures aren't updating.

Comment

Guys, there is a status page:
                      http://www.esignalcentral.com/suppor...ys_status1.asp

It shows there is a problem. Let's wait and see, although the problem is already going on for 3,5 hours!

Edo.

Comment

Today's problem dealt with our authentication server and not with our recent transition for Euro Futs. Should now be completely resolved. Engineers are still looking at what happened so we can prevent any future reoccurence.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

My patience could be improved if Esignal was willing to refund a part of my January fee....

Comment

Scott, I`m not so sure about your statement, as I experienced simple lags, as Friday, to. Beside the login problems.
                            The data stopped, and hurried, after a short break, to keep up with the flow. The Data Manager icon was green all the time.
                            My patience was in rather good condition this morning, but cought a cold, as I missed the trade, I was waiting for two hours...
                            regards,
                            redsnapper

Comment

Down...

No big news, but both cash and future are down and did not get ANY new data for today's session. At 11:15, 135 minutes into trading......

Comment

hi all

It works for me )

Comment

Working...
                                X