Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Cash and Future are you refering to?

Dax index and future look fine here.

Comment

Fixes not Working

The Eurex markets started to lag by about 27 seconds within 7 minutes of the US Dow opening.

There must still be a setting giving the U.S. markets priority. My broker, IB, has no problem keeping the european, US, asian ans australian data always current so its not the technology.

Tom

Comment

Several changes have already been put in place and, overall, the feed is working much better than it was early last week. However, performance after the US markets open is still not where we need it to be.

Our engineers continue to work on the current configuration to optimize both the performance of the feed itself and the path the data takes ( through routers, our ISP connections, etc. ). We'll hopefully have further positive developments to report by the end of the week.

Looking a bit farther down the road ( early March ), we will be making further (and more complex) configuration changes to alter the way we handle Eurex, Liffe and Euronext. We already handle SIMEX, IPE and LME under this new configuration and those feeds have been operating quite well since the New Year.

We realize the importance of having fast and reliable data so this issue is a top priority for our engineering staff.

Thanks.

Comment

Scott

I agree the Euronext works much better than last week! I really apreciate that!

Comment

European Data

Scott, I hope you are not saying that the status quo for European data will remain until March because that would not do.

I agree that there has been an improvement but unless the european data has the same priority as the US data, the feed is useless. Its at the businest periods of the day.

Additionally, yesterday, at US EST 10am, 10.30am and 11am something happened which stopped data for 2 minutes on AX H3-DT (and I suspect on other euro markets). It happened again at 11am US EST today. It looks like some sort of monitoring but it stops the data.

Tom

Comment

Momentum,

Our engineers continue to work on the current configuration to optimize both the performance of the feed itself and the path the data takes ( through routers, our ISP connections, etc. ). We'll hopefully have further positive developments to report by the end of the week.
              We will continue to work on the configuration each day until it's resolved. I was just pointing out that we have a few major modifications planned in the near future as well. Also, US data is not prioritized ahead of European data. The goal is always to build enough capacity to have all exchanges flow as fast and as reliably as possible.

Thanks.

Comment

Eurex

Something strange this morning: on the Quote window on esignal, I get unaccurate (dated 14th) quotes that don't even update. The advanced chart for yesterday is accurate though.

With my broker, IB, the settlement prices of Eurex contracts are all from the 14th.

Maybe there is a problem with Eurex data at Eurex itself?

Can you check please Scott?

Thanks
                Tom
                Last edited by TWedler; 01-16-2003, 12:12 AM.

Comment

And now the system is down again

9:11 CET no data for ET H3-DT

Comment

Twedler1,

Are you still seeing those stale prices on the quote sheet and no data for ET? Or did the data start working OK a bit later? Other than a brief outage on our FWN news service, no other problems reported from our Network so far today.

Thanks.

Comment

FTSE again

My LIFFE feed is dead again right now, for the past 5 or 10 minutes. Ironic, isn't it??

JC

Comment

I am getting 32.09 gain for $CAC again at 8:24 am GMT+1.

Edo.

Comment

Hi Edo,

Just checking the board today. Are you still having an issue with $CAC? On first glance, it looks OK on my system.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Edo,

As per our telephone conversation, I have checked the $CAC and everything is fine.
                            I can see your post about this a week ago. Please can you try this symbol MI A0-MA (as you are subscribed to the MATIF) and let me know if you have any further issues?

Regards.
                            Last edited by GraemeB; 01-17-2003, 08:59 AM.
                            Graeme Ballard,
                            eSignal Support

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'Important Notice regarding European Futures'

Were the European markets slow at the Mich number? I was behind by about 2
                              minutes initially, and it has slowly caught up, does anyone else have this
                              problem?
                              --- [email protected] wrote:
                              > Hello gareth_leachman,
                              >
                              > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              >

Comment

Data Slow

It was pretty bad for about 10 minutes until about a minute ago. Eurex was running 1 to 2 minutes slow

Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X