This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is of no use

Looks like nothing has changed. As soon as the market gets busy and there are opportunities, your european feeds dies!!!

When is this going to be fixed?

Tom

Comment

Also noticed that when it did catch up the open, close, high and low bars are in the incorrect periods

I have the low on the dax at 10:04 ish, while eSignal has it at 10:06.

Comment

Hi,

As Scott said, we won't consider this transition complete until we've eliminated all of the sporadic lags.

Our engineers are informed and monitoring this closely.

Comment

Europeans Dead Again!

Europeans Dead Again!

Comment

March contracts for FTSE 100 and DAX seem to be updating just fine on my screen here.

It would be of more help if you could post specific information so we have a clearer frame of reference to research. Specific symbols, exact times, etc.

Thanks.

Comment

Updating but way behind

I'm trying to trade - don't have much time to write

Comment

serious lag on the cac and cac future

Comment

Some specifics

At 15:09 'at h3-dt' traded a low of 2818.5
                  eSignal shows it at 15:20.

At 15:18:17 'at h3-dt' traded a low of 2813.5.
                  eSignal only shows it 2 minutes later.

The whole system was really slow during that period.

Everyone here experienced the same delays

Let me know if you want detail for 'et h3-dt' as this has same timing issues. and real delays
                  Last edited by gareth_leachman; 01-23-2003, 07:32 AM.

Comment

cac and future are frozen

Mi A0-MA and MT F3-MA

Comment

Idea?

If you ran the IB feed and did a comparison between eSig and IB, you can see clearly. As I speak AX H3-DT is 2801.5 on IB and 2813.0 on eSig.

This has all got to be a function of bandwidth and hardware if you are getting a primary feed. If IB is getting it right................

Comment

eSignal just hit the low on the DAX. (15:36)

ax h3-dt

should have been at 15:33

still behind badly.

Comment

O.K., I could flood this board with examples of lags.
                          Ironically the system stats show "Normal", as it`s getting normal, to be excluded from all major moves.
                          Today was the first day, I lost money by wrong charts.My patience has come to an end, and if eSignal can`t make an ultimate statement, or fix the whole thing till the end of January, I will cancel my subscription.
                          Anyone interested in Metastock Pro 7.2 for eSignal, can contact me in the first week of February.
                          Good Luck,
                          redsnapper

Comment

Network Update

All examples have helped. Thank you for the assistance.

Network Update:
                            We have another set of changes ready to be implemented this weekend. If all goes as planned, those changes should be in place for Monday's opening. We do think these coding changes will improve performance but we won't know the exact extent of those improvements until Monday.

Our System Status page is manually updated by support personnel. It's difficult to keep that page accurately updated as the condition of the feed has been varying from minute to minute. We will post a general notice and point all users to this thread so we can keep a collective eye on our progress.

Thanks.

Comment

hi all

There is a wrong tick on Mi A0-MA after the close.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I can see the long spikes on the CAC 40 Cash (MI A0-MA or $CAC) after the market was closed at 16:30 GMT.

Please try to set your time template with a close time (market close local time equivalent to 16:30 GMT), that will help you while we are working to remove this data.
                                To do so, Right click within the chart, select Time Template, select Edit, enter the specific start and end times to be displayed on the chart and save as a new template or rename for use when viewing Futures.

Comment

Working...
                                X