No announcement yet.

Tick and intraday interval chart problems - missing data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did try restart esignal , heck i even rebooted PC... but same problem exists. It is really a server side issue and not client side.

wish this get resolve fast...

Comment

Add me to the list. Chats are showing the same problems as yesterday. I switched symbols and have no data for it before 11:15 am today, yesterday's data is fine.

Comment

tides
        I am aware that it is a server issue, but at the same time not all servers are affected by the problem (see attached image of CSCO displaying correctly). That is why I suggested a restart of eSignal as that could connect you to a different server.
        Alex

Comment

Alexis

some symbols do show up correctly, some dont, like INTC 5 mins, msft 2 mins. more of a Random symbol thing. The ironic thing is, after reboot/restart I seem to get connect back on to the same data server! and the same missing datas! talk about bad luck

my current workaround is to use live rep and ask them to switch server manually for me. But then it is a real pain to *manually* refresh 100+ charts ( no i do not want to interval link them, not all are same time frame)

things been going smoothly till last 2 days, hope this problem gets resolve by tomorrow! it is drivign me nuts!

Comment

Well I am done trading... I cannot trade with every other chart missing half its data!

uuuuuggghhhh

Good luck all...

Fibbgann
            Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Agreed, at least my futures charts are unaffected. It's been a nice day there.

Comment

JayF, whats the scoop? This is the second day in a row I could'nt rely on my charts to trade. If there is going to be a problem, I am going on vacation. Either way works for me!

Fibbgann

Comment

This announcement has been updated with the latest information. Please keep an eye on that thread for future updates.
                  Regards,
                  Jay F.
                  Product Manager

Comment

Yesterday I had missing data same as others reported below.

Today I'm getting today's data, but no equities data for the prior day, 1/13. Whole day is blank. Restarted; no change. Manually disconnected in data manager and reconnected (receiver > communications settings > I-Net); no change. Futures are OK.

Comment

Lancer
                      You may want to see this thread for a summary of all the current issues including the one you are reporting.
                      Alex

Comment

Charts are messed up again today!!! Just leting you guys know the problem is not fixed.

Fibbgann

Comment

Thanks Fibbgann.

We are aware of the problems and they are pretty well summarized in this notice that Alex also refers to below. We have a new version of the tick server ( that corrects ALL of these problems ) running in the lab and so far so good. If testing continues to go well, we'll start to stress test in the farm and then look to set-up a roll-out schedule over the next 2-4 days to upgrade all tick servers.

Thanks.

Comment

Data missing for Eurex too

One hour of trading data is missing for Eurex (-DT exchange) too. I restarted eSignal Data Manager about 20 times, always the same problem (/server). This is VERY bad news for this time of day!

Comment

Actually it's more than one hour. Please check the attachment for the T&S data / I scrolled back to where it happened...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Personally, I try not to complain about things as I find it really never helps with the situation.....BUT, the data problems are causing some REAL financials losses and in addition causing a lot of aggravation.

I trade the Eurex markets and get up very early....each time the data is messed up (almost every day now) I end up wasting a few hours of my time trying to fix it.

Like today, I was in a ET trade (5 min) and was looking at the 15 min chart. I refreshed the 15 min chart and sure enough the 5 min chart also refreshed (they are not linked) and now my 5 min data was totally different.

I now lost my comfort level with the trade and exited.

Sure enough the market went my way and I ended up leaving lots of money on the table.

Now since the data is off I can't trade the ET for and hour or so.

In 2003 (up until the data problems) I only had 15 losing days.... since the data problems I've already had 5 losing days, several lost opportunities, and several days when I couldn't even trade.

I know you're trying to fix the problem but its been weeks since it first appeared and it needs to get fixed NOW.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
                                X