No announcement yet.

any general problem ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are working as fast as we can to get things up and running.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

The time stamp on these Fourmn posts is confusing. I just posted about being unable to log into eSignal and the time said 02:21 PM. It was 6:21 AM Pacific time. What time zone is the forum using?

Comment

The forum should be using the timezone that you have set.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

"We continue to restore the service to as many customers as possible. We believe we're close to completion."

If it is an authentication issue, as you say, just let anyone in, who is trying to access the service, then eliminate unauthorised access.

Why are we being penalised, for being authenticated users ??
          Last edited by gjj123; 02-06-2014, 06:45 AM.

Comment

That is not what is happening, nor will that fix the issue. We are working on it and are processing connections as fast as we can. Thank you
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
              That is not what is happening, nor will that fix the issue. We are working on it and are processing connections as fast as we can. Thank you
              Do you do these one at a time? Still 300 people in the live chat queue ahead of me

Comment

Tech support number crashed, online help was Click image for larger version

Name:	help.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	242960 quite long without response. Definitely not good if you're a systematic trader. I would have expected an e-mail stating exactly what was stated on the admin forum with an estimated time til solution and a mention of credit for time lost. Obviously they cannot compensate for trading losses, but it does bring into question the dependability of the service.

Comment

No, very large batches. There are a lot of stale sessions in Liverep right now. We have our reps working on clearing them out.
                  Thank you,
                  Eric O.
                  eSignal Support

Comment

As users what should we do. Should we keep trying to log in, or can we just open eSignal and leave it open until it logs in on its own?

Comment

We are processing connections as fast as possible. The best thing to do with now is to shut down the application and wait about 10 minutes and attempt to log back in.
                      Thank you,
                      Eric O.
                      eSignal Support

Comment

Any advice for a third party quote/portfolio viewer other than yahoo finance to use in the interim? Definitely reiterates the need for a backup system.

Comment

It works now!

Comment

How are you prioritizing the repair, who gets fixed and who doesn't? Today's basically a write-off for me, and a few others too I imagine as there's still a 2 hr queue in liverep and no answer on the phone.
                            Last edited by dr1990; 02-06-2014, 08:12 AM. Reason: detail

Comment

I'm on the East Coast (US). Not working yet for me.

Comment

I'm back in. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X