• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

• $spx

Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Sergio, your last two post were very interesting.

Comment

• Hi Sergio

I liked your bar time chart. Is there an EFS available for it or how did you get it on your charts.
          Thanks
          Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by its1111
            Hi Sergio

I liked your bar time chart. Is there an EFS available for it or how did you get it on your charts.
            Thanks
            Mark
            Hi Mark,

I used only Fib Time

Comment

• Since I have been asked not to be self serving in my offers to help..Ill say one last thing HERE..you guys are making this 10 times more complicated than it is...

Did you know that its possible to know where virtually all the down bars and up bars occur on the intra day mini, and whats more these times of day have prevailed on all 3 markets since I first found them for myself in 1988..?

One chart one market one time frame NO technical claptrap in 20 screens and then I can trade continuously all day and KNOW with 3 bars what is NOT coming next..and make millions doing it..

AND the info is so simple it is being learned within days..all that kaleidoscope of sub charts will ONLY lead to more indecision..

Sorry this post will be banned and with that I will leave you greenhorns to carry on losing.
              AR

Comment

• Why that is fabulous....

You must be very impressed with yourself. Dazzle us here...what will be the time of the exact high and the exact low in all 3 mini indexes for the next five 24 hour sessions. Do tell...

HURRY!
                KingCAMBO
                "He who takes the tide, takes all..."

Comment

• Hi King Cambo

The guy that posted the prior thread about finding tops and bottoms with his BS method posted basically the same thread some months back.
                  I also asked him to post a few examples, well he never answered back.
                  People like him should be banned, first off he says he wants to help in his post and then by the end he calls us greenhorn that loose.
                  In life I use to want to lash out at people like this, but now I realize that he is probably just some insecure person hold up in a room that no one likes and he just wants attention and it will be like that the rest of his life until he grabs a big clue.

I am sure that everyone notices but 99.9% of the people that post in this forum are people whom want to learn and give back by helping people and I admire that, keep up the good work, I like your posts and your website, great work.
                  Mark

Comment

• greenhorn?

Hi all - I've lurked here for some time and enjoy the posts; thank you all. I don't post only because I have nothing intelligent to say.

You might enjoy this though: Sunday night I got 2 email, one from the list which contained the posters amazing skills at helping us greenhorn losers and the other was a spam about penis enhancement. I thought that was appropriate.
                    Charles

Comment

• Originally posted by fib0618
                      MY LONG TERM OUTLOOK.....
                      Almost a year later and some well known facts are now known. The 5's pattern repeats again (maybe a self fullfilling prophecy?) , cycles point the way to success for long term/swing trades, and the market will make you a fool if you think you have figured it out (which I am now farther from figuring out) . Some things I see for the coming year, looks flat to down but from what level? Maybe over 1300 but the bear market rumors will abound. There will be a huge imbalance this year as the hedge funds and derivitive trading desks will be caught be surprise on something, clues to this is the oil/dollar/gold/S&P cash prices at this current time. It will only create the perfect great opportunity for those not scared and ready for the unexpected (which the markets always creates) . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Comment

• Hey Plumber!
                        Nice to see you back.

I'm looking for that top soon and hoping to have a nice short. Might see a slight new high first tho.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Comment

• 2006 Bradley turning points

Sergio;
                          Do you have Bradley Heliocentric turning points for 2006?
                          Thanks for your time....
                          Greg

Comment

• Originally posted by theplumber
                            Almost a year later and some well known facts are now known. The 5's pattern repeats again (maybe a self fullfilling prophecy?) , cycles point the way to success for long term/swing trades, and the market will make you a fool if you think you have figured it out (which I am now farther from figuring out) . Some things I see for the coming year, looks flat to down but from what level? Maybe over 1300 but the bear market rumors will abound. There will be a huge imbalance this year as the hedge funds and derivitive trading desks will be caught be surprise on something, clues to this is the oil/dollar/gold/S&P cash prices at this current time. It will only create the perfect great opportunity for those not scared and ready for the unexpected (which the markets always creates) . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
                            2 possible cyclical models for 2006. Just keep in mind forecasting a model for the whole year is kind of hard but we'll see anyways.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Re: 2006 Bradley turning points

Originally posted by gwika
                              Sergio;
                              Do you have Bradley Heliocentric turning points for 2006?
                              Thanks for your time....
                              Greg
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X