X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Marwan.

Comment

Bid and Ask size are not updated until Bid and Ask Price change.

Comment

Please remember to include at least one example. Makes it much faster for us to confirm and resolve.

I pulled up the current DAX contract ( DX H3-DT ) and am watching the Time and Sales window. Trades and bid/ask updates seem to be following in a logical pattern. I've attached a snapshot. If this pattern appears off to you or you are looking at a different instrument, please give addt'l details.

Thx
        Attached Files

Comment

No data on LX H3-LF from 15:12 to 15:27 GMT. Back-up now. Cause is under investigation. Other symbols likely impacted as well.

Thanks.

Comment

EUREX data

eSignal's Eurex data is dead again. 10:35 area EST, many points behind my TT platform!

Comment

Delayed quotes instead real time

Hi!

I am subscribed to Esignal Futures Real time (Eurex, CBOT and other) and Delayed (European and Asian futures exchanges).

1. Why do i receive DELAYED quotes from EUREX instead real-time?
              2. Why do i get error all time then i want to talk with Live Rep( it tell me "Applet CustApp notinited") ?
              3. Why cant i subscribe to another Futures Exchanges except EUREX? It is only European Fut.Exch. i see other in account maintance menu.

I have sent letter to Esignal support yesterday but there is no answer.

Custom number: 373260
              Best regards,
              Alex
              Attached Files

Comment

If you look on a quote window like this one you see that the bid and ask size,only if the bid/ask price doesn't change,remain the same,with TWS i can see the bid/ask size changes every tyme someones buy/sell one or more contract.
                For example the ES changes his bid/ask size every half seconds or less.
                I hope you understand,sorry for my Maccheroni English
                Attached Files

Comment

No CAC-40 future data this morning (27/1/03) at 8:15. I don't want to sound cynical, but:

1/23/03 Update:

While customers have reported overall improvement with the new feed after the conversion, we are still suffering sporadic periods of time where the data from EUREX, LIFFE and EURONEXT can lag behind the markets. We are making further changes to the network this weekend (Jan 25/26, 2003) and expect to see improvements for Monday's opening.
                  sounds a bit silly at this moment.

Edo.

Comment

European futures are down
                    Attached Files

Comment

• hi EDkof Same here it is amazing

Comment

• Eurex Down at Monday's open

To eSingal,

Please FIX this problem NOW!. Believe it or not, many people depend on you for there livelihood. Full time technical traders need quotes and charts to trade. I am one of those traders. But today I can not work because your Eurex quotes are DOWN! This is ridiculous! The lag are bad. This is worse. Get it together. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Comment

• Xetra quotes are also down! I've seen many problems for Xetra quotes in the last weeks and months.

Is this really the state-of-the-art service in industry?

Comment

• It's not quite worth the money

Globex is working fine on my esignal, so I can have a guess where the market is moving but.... there is NO EUREX HERE either.

I agree with the previous posts that this is not acceptable any more. I can live with lags from time to time alright accepting that European futures is a new product and I get the bid and ask from my broker anyway, but I want my charts, alerts and all..........

You at eSignal should seriously consider a rebate for the entire system fee to all European users for January or a free month extension, this was an awful period - I wanted to switch to annual payment but I now consider getting an alternative source of price information.

Comment

• Eurex Futures

You should rename your service from eSingal to Dead Signal.

This ongoing situation with Eurex is really getting out of hand. It sucks!!!!!!!!!!
                              Philip Chu

Comment

• Request from my side. Even though I understand all frustrations, and made a non rational remark myself, let's try to keep this thread focussed on reporting errors, and refrain from flaiming too much.

Believe me, I am pissed of myself, this is a great trading day but I don't want to trade without good charts. So I feel I am missing great trades here.

Still let's try to keep this forum helpfull both to ourselves and eSignal staff.

Edo.

Comment

Working...
                                X